Welcome To aBlackWeb

WTF is wrong with them??

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Im dedicating this thread to all those questions you got about the opposite sex that just dont add up for you.

At this point I honestly dont think we're meant to really understand one another, but I still see the good in learning as much as you can.

So I saw a fb post this morning that inspired one of these types of questions. This girl shared a post that said:

"A man praying over his family is suuuuch a turn on" and put like 7 lil sweaty hot emoji's......I peeped the likes and comments and im like wut en tarnation???????

right now???? now the pussy is hot???? praise the lord and toot it up???? but the shit we like to wind down to and get turned on is just on a different planet from that...at least for me, shit

anyway its a lot of shit like that, i know im not the only one but if this flops big ima just drop all my random questions here

I see what she means but it’s not a physical turn on. She means it more so makes her love him more.

Lmao

They flicking that bean in Jesus name

shits stupid brah.....but during times when you would think shit supposed to be hot its nothing

I made a thread about them dancing w/ their friends....they get together and its aayyyyyeeee ass shaking time

get around the bf or husband and its tv time or home improvement lmao

but we supposed to be sweet and cheesy all the time

I see what she means but it’s not a physical turn on. She means it more so makes her love him more.

ugh smh.....that aint what turn on means!! lmao....plus the women in there like yes chile

all thats about strumming the heart strings huh

well that aint the only strings needing strumming for all this deep love shit to prosper kmsl

ugh smh.....that aint what turn on means!! lmao....plus the women in there like yes chile

all thats about strumming the heart strings huh

well that aint the only strings needing strumming for all this deep love shit to prosper kmsl
I mean maybe she do get horny from it. Which is hella weird. Let me ask my friends what turn on mean to them.

So is it just praying or is she also expecting this man to go to church just about every sunday

I mean maybe she do get horny from it. Which is hella weird. Let me ask my friends what turn on mean to them.

i think she does because it kinda lines up w/ shit i've been thru

just the whole shit can be opposite sometimes....its a totally different page of things that gets ya'll going

we do a lot of shit we really dont care about to get ya'll to that point...and ya'll really dont care about half of it yourselves until its missing lol

So is it just praying or is she also expecting this man to go to church just about every sunday

this may be a different convo and more from my personal view and experience but yeah probably

the guys on social media that are all about god and their dog and wood working in the garage and posting their woman watching tv gets them all sharing and hearting and commenting on what real men do and how they wish they had this

and im over there laughing and BIG hating because somebody's lying lmao......dude aint that wholesome and her just sitting there existing is NOT what warrants all that praise

shit aint real mane lol

I aint getting horny off prayer man

idk...from your thread you kinda implied you dont be hot like that period

so what sorts of things could/would "he" do to make you just wanna come home and tap him out in the livingroom?

what makes you wanna top him in the car on a date?

or is that just a feeling left up to the time and mood and we really have no bearing on that?

this may be a different convo and more from my personal view and experience but yeah probably

the guys on social media that are all about god and their dog and wood working in the garage and posting their woman watching tv gets them all sharing and hearting and commenting on what real men do and how they wish they had this

and im over there laughing and BIG hating because somebody's lying lmao......dude aint that wholesome and her just sitting there existing is NOT what warrants all that praise

shit aint real mane lol

LLS at commenting on "what real men do". Bitches be dumb as fuck about that shit. What that man does that satisfies the woman he with don't mean that if she gets that its going to satisfy her. Once she realizes that don't satisfy her and meet her "real man" requirement she going to tell everybody how that man ain't no good. When the facts is she doesn't know what type of man she wants that will satisfy her cause she chasing after some bullshit being posted on social media instead of learning herself.

I don't have any social media accounts but reading shit posted here and what other people tell me. That is a weird ass place that I will continue to avoid.

yeah.....i would have an easier time ignoring that shit if it didnt touch on some shit in my own world

yeah.....i would have an easier time ignoring that shit if it didnt touch on some shit in my own world

I know what you saying. It's posts on here that I know damn well I should ignore but I reply any way sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
idk...from your thread you kinda implied you dont be hot like that period

so what sorts of things could/would "he" do to make you just wanna come home and tap him out in the livingroom?

what makes you wanna top him in the car on a date?

or is that just a feeling left up to the time and mood and we really have no bearing on that?
Whoa whoa! WHOA! wait a minute! I BEES HOT like that.

While there are things he could do to make me want to jump his bones, majority of the time, personally, it falls on me. That nigga can be doing nothing and I’m on him.

laughter tho, yep. That’ll do it.

Not surprised... Some of them women probably don't feel like that per se, but they agree with a man praying over their family... so they'll take the opportunity to respond because it's all about attention.

Reactions: 1/2
Whoa whoa! WHOA! wait a minute! I BEES HOT like that.

While there are things he could do to make me want to jump his bones, majority of the time, personally, it falls on me. That nigga can be doing nothing and I’m on him.

laughter tho, yep. That’ll do it.

understandable and I believe this because I've been pulled away from cooking or just doing some regular shit before

and laughter is great, i get that....thats a thing for me.....if we can find something to laugh or even halfway smile about together for a moment im usually on the move

a lot of that sweet shit doesnt produce fun or laughter....neither does typical home/family life with kids and work and stress on your brain

which is fucked up but its nobody's fault I guess

Not surprised... Some of them women probably don't feel like that per se, but they agree with a man praying over their family... so they'll take the opportunity to respond because it's all about attention.

TALL CHILDREN MANE......sorry I had to get that out lmao

but yeah....there was another hot post about women just wanting to be held and its this nigga with this lil koala bear sized girl straddling him while his arms are around her and there they go 🙄 "THIS" "if only they knew"

we fuckin know but all ya'll cant be held like that for one, and me personally I got 3 little girls too....so thats 4 separate hugging, holding, emotion checking sessions to be inducted into the good nigga club DAILY

i need to go outside and break something 😵

Back