Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
see this that shit i dont like.

i get what hes saying.

Black women are so much more than twerking. yet ...those chicks calling for their check for what? the right to shake their ass?

because a black man doesnt want certain shit in his restaurant? why you twerking in a restaurant in the first place?

and before i catch all the heat like usual.......yall do know not everyone want to see that shit and dont want their families and kids seeing that shit.
everyone dont want a buttcheek popping while waiting for they french toast sticks.

its a time and place for everything....

and it can eventually hurt his business.

you dont know whos in the crowd scoping the venue for a cater hall, wedding party or office party or whatever.

all them chicks asking for they check are stupid.

The issue is that many women are stuck at a nexus point. They want respect, but know it comes at a price. Which is certain things just aren't classy and deemed acceptable. There is a time and a place for everything.

If I pay to eat at Chateau De La Riviera, a high end expensive restaurant, how come you got someone next to me taking a shit next to me? You can't say well he paid to be there.

No he paid to eat here.

Same way women call men out for public masturbation.

The issue is that many women are stuck at a nexus point. They want respect, but know it comes at a price. Which is certain things just aren't classy and deemed acceptable. There is a time and a place for everything.

If I pay to eat at Chateau De La Riviera, a high end expensive restaurant, how come you got someone next to me taking a shit next to me? You can't say well he paid to be there.

No he paid to eat here.

Same way women call men out for public masturbation.
was with you up til that last point.

yea...that aint ok.

Far as I can tell there was only one chick twerking, why go on a respectability screed on every other black in the place? Why he treating them like a monolith?

If the situation was reversed yall would be irate instead of cheering this lame shit on.

the people was cheering her on.

and he made a blanket statement about what hes trying to do and whats not allowed.

he said he wants the men to respect the ladies.

when has twerking ever been seen by a dude as respectable?

some guys respect the hustle of a stripper but wont marry one.

regardless of the music.....is it other ways to dance without it being a group thing like the wobble?

can a restaurant play music while you eat?

the people was cheering her on.

and he made a blanket statement about what hes trying to do and whats not allowed.

he said he wants the men to respect the ladies.

when has twerking ever been seen by a dude as respectable?

some guys respect the hustle of a stripper but wont marry one.

regardless of the music.....is it other ways to dance without it being a group thing like the wobble?

can a restaurant play music while you eat?
If he wanted a "respectable" atmosphere then why not play some respectable music or put up some signs as to what's allowed and what's not. The music he's playing betrays the respectable atmosphere he's trying to cultivate. He's sending mixed signals and shouldn't be surprised ppl took them beyond his intention.

If he wanted a "respectable" atmosphere then why not play some respectable music or put up some signs as to what's allowed and what's not. The music he's playing betrays the respectable atmosphere he's trying to cultivate. He's sending mixed signals and shouldn't be surprised ppl took them beyond his intention.
so grown ass women cant control themselves?

i guess if gucci came on i can sell coke in the bathroom....cuz thats the music playing

conscious music dont make niggas read.

so if NWA is played and i dont do a drive by on a nigga....am i keeping it real or hurting the culture?

or how about twerking is not the only dance a black woman can do. enjoying yourself without making it clap should not be a stretch.

Naw you know that ain't the case. Chicks will twerk off some John legend. If you go to any restaurant with your family you don't want your kids seeing this type of stuff. Now if it's a place where they got a dance floor and let's say after 8 they have a live band then yea you might not want to take your family there.
But most black restaurants have some good music playing

As the business owner the only thing wrong I would say he did was cuss in his speech to those women. Outside of the cussing I completely agree with the standard he is setting for his restaurant and understanding that all money ain't good money if they not trying to be held to his standard.

Last edited:
Chicks will twerk off some John legend.
LMAO!!!!!!!

200.webp

so grown ass women cant control themselves?

i guess if gucci came on i can sell coke in the bathroom....cuz thats the music playing

conscious music dont make niggas read.

so if NWA is played and i dont do a drive by on a nigga....am i keeping it real or hurting the culture?

or how about twerking is not the only dance a black woman can do. enjoying yourself without making it clap should not be a stretch.
He played booty music and had one chick shaking her ass, so the bar majority of the ladies there kept themselves under "control". The outrage over this is way overblown.

Back