Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Writer puts Führer Trump on that Summer Jam Screen. Update: Jury Slaps Trump with $83.3 Million in Damages for Defaming E. Jean Carroll

Lawrence O’Donnell: Trump’s Claim that E. Jean Carroll is ‘Not My Type’ Is a ‘Rapist’s Answer’

In a scathing soliloquy, MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell blasted President Donald Trump’s bizarre, “she’s not my type” rebuttal to a sexual assault accusation by advice columnist E. Jean Carroll: “That answer doesn’t prove that Donald Trump is a rapist, but that is a rapist’s answer.”

Last week, O’Donnell hosted Carroll on his show, The Last Word, where she gave her first, public account of Trump’s alleged sexual assault, which she excerpted from her new book in an essay in New York magazine. Trump’s initial denial included the claim he had never met Carroll even thought the magazine story featured a photo of the two of them together with their then-spouses. Trump subsequently gave another denial to The Hill, in which his first comment in his defense was that Carroll was “not my type.”

“That’s the number one thing that came to his mind,” O’Donnell emphasized. “The number one thing was not: ‘I’ve never raped anyone and would never rape anyone.’ The number one thing was ‘She’s not my type.’ That answer doesn’t prove that Donald Trump is a rapist, but that is a rapist’s answer. A rapist might think that’s a good answer.”

In fact, Trump has used this line of defense before, in denying he sexually accosted Jessica Leeds on an airplane nearly 30 years ago and that he forced his tongue down the throat of People magazine reporter Natasha Stoynoff during an interview in 2005.

“It’s an answer Donald Trump has used before,” O’Donnell pointed out. “But what about the first woman who accused Donald Trump of rape? The first Mrs. Donald Trump, the woman who delivered his first three children, was she not his type?”

Lawrence O’Donnell went in on Trump,DJTJ & Graham...

Can you imagine that somebody in his camp will come to him and have to help him understand this women said he raped him with a baby dick then this guy or so called president will make a vague tweet not defending these rape accusations but the size of his pecker this is a huge possibility and the fact that this is sad af

Not to defend this cockblower, but if THAT's her allegation, she need to hang that shit up.

He didn't do shit.

Greedy, attention-whoring FemNazi bots out here fucking shit up for everyone.

Who thinks he didn’t do this?

No one

Who thinks anything will come of this?

No one

Grand opening. Grand closing.

Back