Welcome To aBlackWeb

WrestleMania 36 PPV Thread: April 4 & 5, 2020

That's why I never wanna see anybody get called up. its likes seeing them off to the slaughter a lot of times.

Bianca and Shayna are 2 people that needed to be called up. They've done all they can. There's certain NXT stars whose already done enough there where they need to move on. Keith Lee will be one of them for sure.

Yall want people to stay in NXT forever which some of these people are bigger then NXT now, Bianca was a full blown jobber she on to better things regardless at this point.

Riddle, Dunne, and Cole deserve a step up and out...they out grew the development and did enough time. Yeah it nervous how they will be booked but it's only so much time til your doing circles in a brand that hires by the dozens and 85% wrestling, 15% stories. Why I still preferred WWE over ROH in the mid/late 2000s even tho the action at ROH was jaw dropping and amazing expecially for that time.

I hate to see guys like Ciampa say they will quit if moved to the main roster...like how much confidence does that show in yourself. Even tho I love it just look 2 years later he still dancing with Gargano. That's why I'll always respect guys like Punk and Bryan, who went in to change the game that was already played out to fuck them over. Wyatt could be added to that as well.

Last edited:
Yall want people to stay in NXT forever which some of these people are bigger then NXT now, Bianca was a full blown jobber she on to better things regardless at this point.

Riddle, Dunne, and Cole deserve a step up and out...they out grew the development and did enough time. Yeah it nervous how they will be booked but it's only so much time til your doing circles in a brand that hires by the dozens and 85% wrestling, 15% stories. Why I still preferred WWE over ROH in the mid/late 2000s even tho the action at ROH was jaw dropping and amazing expecially for that time.

I hate to see guys like Ciampa say they will quit if moved to the main roster...like how much confidence does that show in yourself. Even tho I love it just look 2 years later he still dancing with Gargano. That's why I'll always respect guys like Punk and Bryan, who went in to change the game that was already played out to fuck them over. Wyatt could be added to that as well.

Ciampa definitely would go over imo...BUT...only if it's the right feud. He's the type of wrestler you need a good story and feud for him to be successful. Him just comin in doin random matches not gonna work.

As for the bolded...i don't think it's his confidence...its the schedule. Even he stared he doesn't wanna do all that traveling.

Ciampa definitely would go over imo...BUT...only if it's the right feud. He's the type of wrestler you need a good story and feud for him to be successful. Him just comin in doin random matches not gonna work.

As for the bolded...i don't think it's his confidence...its the schedule. Even he stared he doesn't wanna do all that traveling.
How old is Ciampa? If he is old and this is his last few years then understandable. I think his character would be a great fit for AEW once he is done in NXT because I think they would keep that aspect we love about him in a safe zone compared to the main roster like you said but NXT cant be his end game unless he is in his 40s. I also would love to see Ciampa with Heyman producing and backing him.

i thought Ciampa said he didn’t want to go to the main roster because he knows his body couldn’t handle the schedule

How old is Ciampa? If he is old and this is his last few years then understandable. I think his character would be a great fit for AEW once he is done in NXT because I think they would keep that aspect we love about him in a safe zone compared to the main roster like you said but NXT cant be his end game unless he is in his 40s.

Ciampa is 35 I think or will be 35. Don’t think he wants to leave and I don’t blame him

Bianca and Shayna are 2 people that needed to be called up. They've done all they can. There's certain NXT stars whose already done enough there where they need to move on. Keith Lee will be one of them for sure.

Keith probably will get the call after the reactions he got on the other shows but theres some guys that aren't going. HHH said hes gonna keep some as the cornerstone of the brand. I'm just curious to see who stays for good cause he wouldnt name names.

Ciampa said hes retiring if they move him up
WALTER isn't interested in moving up n will be floating from NXT UK to NXT going forward
Dunne has been ready to go but him still being on NXT kinda makes it seem like he might be one of those that sticks around.
Riddle is popular af and i could see them moving him up
DREAM wants to go and is one of the only ones who has been vocal about a call up in the past. Everybody else seem to be goin w/ the flow

You got some folks like the ones who have been on RAW recently who will permanently go up. Like Deonna Purazzo, Lorcan and Burch, etc. Basically mfs who they'll feed to people. The the occasional call up of a big name from down there

Last edited:
How old is Ciampa? If he is old and this is his last few years then understandable. I think his character would be a great fit for AEW once he is done in NXT because I think they would keep that aspect we love about him in a safe zone compared to the main roster like you said but NXT cant be his end game unless he is in his 40s. I also would love to see Ciampa with Heyman producing and backing him.

I dont think Ciampa plans to be wrestling much longer due to that neck injury he had. I think he just wanna hang it up on his own terms kinda like Edge has come out and said. If he does that then they would probably just transition him to a backstage role like they did Jason Jordan or he'll leave

As for the bolded...i don't think it's his confidence...its the schedule. Even he stated he doesn't wanna do all that traveling

Storyline wise, that is my only issue with NXT. It's like ROH when they first started which is cool for matches but I want to be invested in more then 1 main story and generic throw ins. I want to see more Ciampa-Gargano type shit with the dope wrestling.

Swervo, Austin Theory, Killer Kross, Balor, Keith Lee need to run that bitch and take the story telling to the next level. Killer Kross basically writes itself. I'm excited to see those guys elevate the brand. It's time for Adam Cole and UE to jump to the red brand. Guys like Riddle, Ciampa and Dunne feels like a weird place because tho they fit well in NXT I feel it's time for them to grow and move on. Excited to see Riddle under somebody like Heyman.

I feel like they're leaning towards more of that because I've seen a couple wrestlers on the main roster say they actually asked to go to NXT so they could work certain storylines where they feel they have more say so ie "HHH doesn't kill our ideas like Vince does. So I see NXT taking their storytelling to another level very soon

Would y’all be ok with this? 2 different types of NXT. One where it’s really developmental that will be only on the network and the other is the nxt brand that’s on USA and the network where it’s the usual nxt wrestlers

Would y’all be ok with this? 2 different types of NXT. One where it’s really developmental that will be only on the network and the other is the nxt brand that’s on USA and the network where it’s the usual nxt wrestlers

This is what i've been hoping for honestly. I was wondering if thats what they planned to do since they pretty much are trying to make NXT a brand going forward. I wouldn't be mad at all if that was the move

Hell, I wouldn't be mad if they brought Breaking Grounds back to the network and made it like an inside look at developmental and the talent instead of an actual wrestling show cause Breaking Grounds was dope. They could air it once a week on any day like a real show and It would also prevent them from adding yet another wrestling show to their line up

NXT General Manager William Regal announced on today'sedition of The Bump that a new tournament to determine an Interim NXT Cruiserweight Champion will take place. Current champion Jordan Devlin is in the United Kingdom and unable to defend the title due to the current travel ban.

Here is WWE's statement:

On Wednesday morning’s edition of WWE’s The Bump, NXT General Manager William Regal revealed that a tournament to crown an interim NXT Cruiserweight Champion will be held in the coming weeks since reigning titleholder Jordan Devlin is in the U.K. and currently unable to defend his title due to current circumstances.

Details on the tournament, including the entrants and the full bracket, will be revealed in the coming days on WWE’s Digitaland Social platforms, so be sure to stick with us as more news breaks on this developing situation.

NXT General Manager William Regal announced on today'sedition of The Bump that a new tournament to determine an Interim NXT Cruiserweight Champion will take place. Current champion Jordan Devlin is in the United Kingdom and unable to defend the title due to the current travel ban.

Here is WWE's statement:

On Wednesday morning’s edition of WWE’s The Bump, NXT General Manager William Regal revealed that a tournament to crown an interim NXT Cruiserweight Champion will be held in the coming weeks since reigning titleholder Jordan Devlin is in the U.K. and currently unable to defend his title due to current circumstances.

Details on the tournament, including the entrants and the full bracket, will be revealed in the coming days on WWE’s Digitaland Social platforms, so be sure to stick with us as more news breaks on this developing situation.

Don't they have a NXT UK or something

I thought 205 was suppose to be that?

yea, 205 is a legit show, it was never developmental but nobody really fucks with it like that. At first i thought that they would of combined it with NXT when they went live but they didn't. They moved several guys to RAW though and a few to smackdown, which is cool because they're being used on those shows.

i think eventually they just gonna split the talent off between all brands RAW/SD/NXT/NXT UK and then call 205 a wrap.

Theres already quite a few 205 guys that have been on to RAW & SD. You got Mustafa, Gulak, Humberto, Cederic, Garza. they all spent a lot of time on 205 at one point

Last edited:
I thought the performance center was the developmental stage? Nobody should be on NXT unless they are filtered in after a certain process so that way NXT doesnt have a build up of people just waiting for a tv spot.

Back