Welcome To aBlackWeb

WrestleMania 36 PPV Thread: April 4 & 5, 2020

Edge v Orton would of been boring any other night or year but with no crowd god that is going to suck. The crowd was a big influence why I even slightly cared to see the match now its going be a silent shit show.

Strowman a dickhead and shouldnt deserve any title shot.

Tag team match scheduled in a singles match 1v1. Fuck that shit.

Bray vs Cena in a fun house match...ehhh

Both womens matches have zero steam.

This is going to dud.

Last edited:
I was only gonna watch Mania for Edge & Taker. Mainly to see their entrances. Now... I’m not tryin to waste my time. It’s not special at all without the live crowd.

The dirt sheet that usually spoils shit said on Twitter that they wont dropping any. They were mad af at dude. Talking all kinds of shit. I dont understand it.

Most of em be on there trashing the product but couldn't wait for them spoilers to hit.

I feel like the only reason he holding onto them tho is cause its only a hand full of people on hand at the recordings So now itd be easy to find out who doing it.

The dirt sheet that usually spoils shit said on Twitter that they wont dropping any. They were mad af at dude. Talking all kinds of shit. I dont understand it.

Most of em be on there trashing the product but couldn't wait for them spoilers to hit.

I feel like the only reason he holding onto them tho is cause its only a hand full of people on hand at the recordings So now itd be easy to find out who doing it.

07FF5CDB-D448-4FD1-9CA6-8FDADDC37B04.png

Good thing corona got dudes laid up in the crib, I wouldn't wanna watch these matches any other time.

Damn shame they still throwing matches together with no build up.

Back