Welcome To aBlackWeb

WrestleMania 36 PPV Thread: April 4 & 5, 2020

Naw.. I’m skipping this bullshit. I was on the fence before all the virus stuff went down. Not a single match is that compelling to me. Taker is usually the main reason I watch & thanks to there being no crowd &.. well... I just want him to retire now. WWE looks foolish still pushing this shit. Especially considering the amount of people it takes to be there both nights. They should just postpone this shit to June and do it at MSG.

so vince took the title off bray so the WM crowd wouldn’t boo roman when he challenges for wyatt’s title

turns out...there won’t even be a fucking crowd at WM, so bray lost the title for no reason

so vince took the title off bray so the WM crowd wouldn’t boo roman when he challenges for wyatt’s title

turns out...there won’t even be a fucking crowd at WM, so bray lost the title for no reason
I haven’t watched wrestling in years and they’re STILL force feeding Roman Reigns?

Roman didn’t lose the universal title in the ring so him getting a world title shot was inevitable. But this way? Trying to beat 53 year old Bill Goldberg? FOH

i think they gonna be done putting on shows after Mania

it seem like they trying to wrap shit up before people are really quarantined and cant even gather in groups of 10

if they do air anything it'll be replay shows of ppvs i hope or old episodes of RAW/SD

I read somewhere today that they were only filming new content up until wrestlemania. which they gonna be recording next tuesday n wednesday

i think they gonna be done putting on shows after Mania

it seem like they trying to wrap shit up before people are really quarantined and cant even gather in groups of 10

if they do air anything it'll be replay shows of ppvs i hope or old episodes of RAW/SD

I read somewhere today that they were only filming new content up until wrestlemania. which they gonna be recording next tuesday n wednesday

I don't know what news you been watching but ppl are already on lockdown/quarantine. I done already said that after Mania WWE is gone have to go on season break until June at least. This will probably be for the best b/c if they keep on running empty crowd shows after WM, those ratings will drop if they aren't now.

Back