Welcome To aBlackWeb

WrestleMania 36 PPV Thread: April 4 & 5, 2020

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
The updated lineup for WWE Wrestlemania 36 in Tampa, Florida:

*WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Drew McIntyre.

*WWE Universal Champion Bill Goldberg vs. Roman Reigns.

*WWE Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch vs. Shayna Baszler.

*Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena.

*WWE NXT Women's Champion Rhea Ripley vs. Charlotte Flair.

*The Undertaker vs. AJ Styles.

Last edited:
  • Per TalkSport’s Alex McCarthy, the SmackDown Women’s title match at WrestleMania 36 will be a six-pack challenge featuring Bayley, Sasha Banks, Naomi, Lacey Evans, Carmella, and one other name.
  • McCarthy also says the original plan was for Sasha vs. Bayley, but Banks injury caused them to change that.
  • From the same report: Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross will be added to the Divas of Doom vs. Kabuki Warriors Women’s Tag title match in Tampa.

WrestleMania is so trash this year, only match I give any fucks about is the AJ and Taker match and that's just because its 2 guys who never got it in but both legends.

Y'all think Vince would consider canceling this ppv because of the coronavirus. With people coming from all around the country that virus could spread like wildfire.

Y'all think Vince would consider canceling this ppv because of the coronavirus. With people coming from all around the country that virus could spread like wildfire.

that decision would have to come down from the local or state government
Vince ain’t cancelling shit. Owen died in his ring and the show went on

Seeing that the NBA season is postponed and the other leagues will more than likely follow suit.. WWE going on like nothing’s happening would be a PR nightmare. Especially if a wrestler contracts the virus. The thought of all those people from all over the country still going to this thing is just dumb now.

WWE issued the following statement to PWInsider.com:

“While we remain committed to hosting WrestleMania at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday, April 5, we are putting contingency plans in place in the event that it is cancelled by government officials, civil authorities and/or local venues. The health and safety of our fans, performers and employees are our top priorities and we are monitoring the situation closely with our partners and government officials in Tampa Bay.”

So we gonna act like they didn't get that idea from Wrestle Kingdom? Lol

I highly doubt this shit would of been a 2 day event if all this bullshit wasn't going on

aint nobody trying to sit through no 8+ hour show without a crowd

I dont even know if i wanna sit through a split up show without a crowd

I highly doubt this shit would of been a 2 day event if all this bullshit wasn't going on

AEW did it well last night by using heels and faces to be in the crowd getting lit all night and was 10x better then the raw and Smackdown presentation, I'm sure they could pull it off if done right.

I just hope WWE doesnt see this in the future as a way to make all Manias a 2 day event some how since their roster hella deep.

Oh we know they wouldn't have done this w/o the virus. That's one of the ideas folks said WWE shouldve did. That's why Wrestle Kingdom is so successful.

WWE can easily split WM in two days. Make it an actual weekend event. Have the main event for Raw and SD title matches on seperate days.

Oh we know they wouldn't have done this w/o the virus. That's one of the ideas folks said WWE shouldve did. That's why Wrestle Kingdom is so successful.

WWE can easily split WM in two days. Make it an actual weekend event. Have the main event for Raw and SD title matches on seperate days.
More days of WWE programming is a negative. Money wise a plus for them tho.

Back