Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrestlemania 35 Thread: 4-7-19

Rock a half breed who they seem to talk up his Samoan side more than his black side

He himself talks more about his Samoan side n heritage than his black side...I mean just look at his tat.

Kofi is the first black African-born wwe champ.

Here’s what he had to say on the matter. “I’ve been told by different people, in different positions within WWE, that that was the plan. It sure looks like they’ve just botched the main event of WrestleMania. Accidents happen. The ref continued a count after a kick out. He hasn’t delayed between the two and three like they’re supposed to and Becky hasn’t let go in time for Ronda to kick out.”

Separately, Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp is also reporting it was botched. “The finish didn’t happen as planned. Rousey wasn’t happy after, either. Thought the situation made her look bad, apparently.”

Some saying it was supposed to happen others saying it was botched

I hope for that refs case it isn't lol

Here’s what he had to say on the matter. “I’ve been told by different people, in different positions within WWE, that that was the plan. It sure looks like they’ve just botched the main event of WrestleMania. Accidents happen. The ref continued a count after a kick out. He hasn’t delayed between the two and three like they’re supposed to and Becky hasn’t let go in time for Ronda to kick out.”

Separately, Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp is also reporting it was botched. “The finish didn’t happen as planned. Rousey wasn’t happy after, either. Thought the situation made her look bad, apparently.”

Ref said it was time to clock out they wasnt payin time and half lmao

Yeah that seems about right.

Overall that was the best Mania in years and I feel like they were really trying to show the fans that they were listening

seems like just about every match had a happy ending
happy ending???? Seth shoulda been fired for his match against Brock becky Lynch?? I been told Th a room that she was a bum.... kofi???? He used his black card one night so imma give him a pass

happy ending???? Seth shoulda been fired for his match against Brock becky Lynch?? I been told Th a room that she was a bum.... kofi???? He used his black card one night so imma give him a pass

why do you spend so much energy being negative all the time? you have no friends in real life, nancy

Back