Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Rather?

EleanorDeWitt

Lady El
Mod Squad
Let's play a game of WYR..

First, you ask the ABW in general a would you rather question. Then mention someone and ask them a question tailored to that poster. So for example, I'll start with:

ABW, Would you rather have a love that lasts a lifetime and no money, or be alone and wealthy?

@TheMasterKey Would you rather see a film adaptation of your favorite Black Mirror episode, or a film adaptation of Power (the whole series)?

Go..

First, you ask the ABW in general a would you rather question. Then mention someone and ask them a question tailored to that poster. So for example, I'll start with:

ABW, Would you rather have a love that lasts a lifetime and no money, or be alone and wealthy?

@TheMasterKey Would you rather see a film adaptation of your favorite Black Mirror episode, or a film adaptation of Power (the whole series)?

Go..

Great fuckin questions.

I'd take love everyday of the week.

I'd have to pick Power, mainly because a lot of the eps on Black Mirror are already super long, I think the Christmas special ep is 2 hrs, so there's really no need for a full movie, however a sequel to a lot of those episodes would be dope, so I change my mind, Ima roll with Black Mirror.

@EleanorDeWitt , would u rather spend the rest of ur life with a nigga that treats u like a queen and you have great chemistry with but has a lil dick with a weak sex game or a nigga who you have 0 chemistry with but is packing and knows how to put it down in the bedroom?

@TheMasterKey A little dick and even a lil bit of chemistry >>> no chemistry and packing. Little dick still got a tongue right? Lol. But in all seriousness, no chemistry and I couldn't have sex with you anyway.

@KandyPants would you rather be a wife to a man you kind of love, or forever be the girlfriend of the man you truly love, but he doesn't believe in marriage?

A girlfriend of the man I truly love. Marriage ain't that serious to me.

@EleanorDeWitt would you rather travel the world without your kids or never travel out of your state?

I'd rather have love and no money.

@Ironman1 would you rather be 6'1 or would you rather be a real life Ironman?
If I had the intelligence to craft a hgh tech suit of armor with all kinds of functions along with being a billionaire able to help out my community I'd take that asap. Height wise I am what I am. <> Disrespect intended?

Go..
Love. When you're with someone that truly gets you it makes you believe you could handle the world knowing she has your back every step of the way.

I'm not a disrespectful individual.
:mfs:
I'm definitely just playing it's all in fun
xvnFJDF_zpsn5hks5p2.png

A girlfriend of the man I truly love. Marriage ain't that serious to me.

@EleanorDeWitt would you rather travel the world without your kids or never travel out of your state?
Ditto.

This for everybody:
Would you rather spend the rest of your life with friends and family on a deserted island you couldnt leave?

Or

Would you rather stay on the mainland where you can go wherever yoy want but cant see friends and family?

@Zagreus Would you rather know everything there is to know and be percieved crazy or would you rather be of average intelligence and be considered normal?

@OhMars would you rather have to spend eight hours a day in a Muslim school for the rest of your life, or thirty minutes a day in a Satanist school for the next twenty years?

Stuck on the island. No matter how much they get on my nerves. I love my people.

For all:
Would you rather smell like poop forever and not know it or constantly smell poop that nobody else can smell?

@OhMars would you rather eat chitterlings or shrimp?

Lol heroin
You sure?
From the DEA website:
First Offense: Not less than 5 yrs. and not more than 40 yrs. If death or serious bodily injury, not less than 20 yrs. or more than life. Fine of not more than $5 million if an individual, $25 million if not an individual.

@OhMars would you rather have to spend eight hours a day in a Muslim school for the rest of your life, or thirty minutes a day in a Satanist school for the next twenty years?
Why am I in that bitch for so long, wouldnt I have learned everything by then.
Beelzebub here I come

Stuck on the island. No matter how much they get on my nerves. I love my people.

For all:
Would you rather smell like poop forever and not know it or constantly smell poop that nobody else can smell?

@OhMars would you rather eat chitterlings or shrimp?
Id smell poop, good luck getting a job or pussy smelling like a porta potty

Shrimp easy, I dont like those sea insects, but I aint eating shit.

Back