Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you prefer someone who is loyal to you or faithful to you?

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Or are they one in the same?

I remember a guy saying his wife knows he will always be loyal to her but not faithful or some shit like that. I thought it was hella weird.

there is a difference tho......but these kids today are built different

mofos are selfish and think they own somebody else just because they are in a relationship

I prefer loyalty vs. a woman being "faithful"

So he won't ever leave her etc, all that shit, but she knows he can't keep his dick in his pants. K

I understand the line of thinking, but the two go hand in hand. If you made a commitment to monogamy then keep it. If you can't then change the conditions of the arrangement.
Easy peasy

in my mind the two are the same... curious to see, for those of yall that see it differently.. how you separate the two

loyalty is more than somebody choosing not to fuck other people

look at it like this..........u in a relationship for the long haul

let's say u couldn't have sex with that other person but ya'll got years together

u don't expect that person to stop holding u down just cuz u not smashing?

I mean how else can men and women be true "friends" right?

They are one in the same to me. But If you want to break it into different meanings. I would want my girl to be faithful. All hell will be raised if you bring me back some disease. Now I got to suffer cause you are a terrible person.

Seems like splitting hairs, what’s the difference?

How can you be one without the other?

Good question

one....you’ll always hold me down
The other you’ll never smash anyone else

If I gotta choose between the two I prefer neither since I can be loyal and faithful to myself. People need to just quit putting on a front and stop the lying.

is it possible to be faithful without being loyal tho?

yep

she don't fuck nobody else.........but u need her to come thru with support and she's always flaking😕

I've seen it happen many times SMH

but mofos wonder why marriage is so hard

is it possible to be faithful without being loyal tho?

yep

she don't fuck nobody else.........but u need her to come thru with support and she's always flaking😕

I've seen it happen many times SMH

but mofos wonder why marriage is so hard
That's a good distinction between faithful and loyal. Doesn't appear to be disloyal but if it's cuz their heart is somewhere else that is disloyalty.

Back