Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Live in Separate Houses From Your Spouse?

same house is worse cuz you SEENT her fuck off 2 hours digging thru clothes and watching tv at the same time WITH music going on her phone

if you just pulled up you probably a lil more patient, you aint seen her all day and might get a lil sneak peek of dessert, you can raid her refrigerator and roast her for her bad choices, go around and do lil petty shit like turn all her pictures upside down, etc
Fuck that

I told you what time to be ready lol

Why aren't you ready

stop doing that shit bruh

everybody dont like to go to bed like that lol

this is an example of why so many people are cool with the idea in here

simple shit like being able to crash wherever you desire with the tv on, without anybody fucking with you about it

relationships shouldnt be the end of that option lol....i think we REALLY fucked up the whole concept and purpose of it

ya'll wont always do and like and want the same shit and you're not supposed to

I get that and ultimately I realized it was some petty shit anyway.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
:hehe2:"Girl you got frozen fish sticks in here you not even that fancy, grab them Toms and come on"

Fuck that

I told you what time to be ready lol

Why aren't you ready

i get it but unless its a show or something you HAVE to be on time for it aint that serious

sitting on the couch fully dressed trying not to sweat while she runs around just seems more aggravating

but im smokin on the way over, jammin my music, etc....im not sittin in her chaos im vibing....just waiting for her to catch the wave

What y'all think is worse

Y'all living in separate places and you go to pick her up for date night and she still not ready or y'all in the same house trying to leave for date night and she still not ready

Same house. I don’t trip on how long it takes though. I’ll give her one time to be ready for reservations and but really the actual time is different lol.

We all for living apart til we call our boo mad times and they dont answer. Then we look across the street and see they car sitting right in the driveway

DmyAWstX4AA_J0S.jpg

2hq9u8.jpg

Back