Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Live in Separate Houses From Your Spouse?

people are just different man lol.....neither one is wrong

i live with and sleep with my wife every day....but i would be cool with trying another arrangement

i've brought it up a lot....im cool with the way it is tho
Yeah you're right.

Nothing wrong it that either.. I have this underlying feeling I'd probably be so at peace with my choice (for a s/o). That I'd probably want those bedtime cuddles I see on tv.

So when we getting married then?
This weekend

I love this for yall

tenor.gif

Damn. After reading these posts...
View attachment 502683

I thought I was alone. The thought of having to share a bed with someone else (on a daily basis) is discomforting.

Been telling friends for years, I'mma need a chick that's cool with having her own room.

My friends gfs/wives say it's another example of my "commitment issues".

Telling my guys to leave them chicks asap... they don't their boy to be happy!
Bruh same! I'm an only child...got half siblings that I didn't grow up with tho so I very much have that only child mentality and I need my fuckin space....and I been telling ppl for years I wanted to live in separate houses from my husband, separate bedrooms bare minimum if I ever got married and mfs looked at me crazy. My one holdout friend was like 'wtf no' at first...she was married at the time and is divorced now. She sees the light now lol.

Bruh same! I'm an only child...got half siblings that I didn't grow up with tho so I very much have that only child mentality and I need my fuckin space....and I been telling ppl for years I wanted to live in separate houses from my husband, separate bedrooms bare minimum if I ever got married and mfs looked at me crazy. My one holdout friend was like 'wtf no' at first...she was married at the time and is divorced now. She sees the light now lol.
I'm an only child too!

I could have written this damn near verbatim

Naw, I need my marriage be the whole shit.... If I need that much space, I just ain't doing the shit

Like buying a house soon has been on my mind lately...im single atm so say I get a house, decorate that shit and have it lookin exactly the way I want. Then I get in a relationship and get married....now I gotta either undo some of the shit I did so you can feel like it's yours too if you move in...OR sell and move in your house and try to carve a space out for myself/we move in somewhere new together and I gotta start getting the aesthetics right all over again.

tenor.gif

That shit dont sound wavy at all lol

Naw, I need my marriage be the whole shit.... If I need that much space, I just ain't doing the shit
Yall got kids tho. So id expect you to say this and im not mad at it.

I dont see how you could raise kids in separate homes while being married lol. Closest thing I seen to this was that show Big Love about the polygamous family. It was 1 dude with 3 wives. All 3 wives had their own crib living next door to each other but the backyards were open. No fences. So all the kids would be together and the husband could just walk from house to house through the back to see each wife without the neighbors knowing.

Bruh same! I'm an only child...got half siblings that I didn't grow up with tho so I very much have that only child mentality and I need my fuckin space....
giphy.gif

What?!

I'm an only child too!

I could have written this damn near verbatim

For real.. Guess we now know the reason.

Ain't that some shit. Let my mum or dad have sum'n to say next time and I'm blaming em both and playing the innocent party.

Yeah, that would be cool

Not ideal but I could live like that

Fuck no. I was just on my wife neck last week cause she kept fallin asleep on the couch and wouldn’t come to bed lol.

stop doing that shit bruh

everybody dont like to go to bed like that lol

this is an example of why so many people are cool with the idea in here

simple shit like being able to crash wherever you desire with the tv on, without anybody fucking with you about it

relationships shouldnt be the end of that option lol....i think we REALLY fucked up the whole concept and purpose of it

ya'll wont always do and like and want the same shit and you're not supposed to

What y'all think is worse

Y'all living in separate places and you go to pick her up for date night and she still not ready or y'all in the same house trying to leave for date night and she still not ready

same house is worse cuz you SEENT her fuck off 2 hours digging thru clothes and watching tv at the same time WITH music going on her phone

if you just pulled up you probably a lil more patient, you aint seen her all day and might get a lil sneak peek of dessert, you can raid her refrigerator and roast her for her bad choices, go around and do lil petty shit like turn all her pictures upside down, etc

Back