Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Live in Separate Houses From Your Spouse?

Nah, that’s two mortgages. That money can be used for other things. We can deck you out a bomb ass man cave with that money. Go chill in there or sleep in there. I won’t even bother you. Might even sprinkle me in a she-shed. I like goodnight sex and morning sex and I ain’t about to be waiting on you to cross a bridge to come give it to me. You ever rolled over and just gave head, it’s glorious.

I’m not a clingy person, so I’m rarely under my man. The matter of missing one another, I will be missed because I don’t wanna be with my man 24/7. I need him to go out and do shit on his own and I need to do me.

If yall seen the movie Frida or know about the painter Frida Kahlo, her and her husband, painter Diego Rivera, lived in 2 separate houses that were connected by a bridge.

I saw that movie in my early 20s and always wanted some shit like that lol. What say yall??
Wasn't freda getting her back blown out by leon trotsky? Seems like on end at least, the marriage was open and the bridge was just a physical manifestation of that, if any thing.

Completely unrelated to the question on the OP, I just found that connection funny

Wasn't freda getting her back blown out by leon trotsky? Seems like on end at least, the marriage was open and the bridge was just a physical manifestation of that, if any thing.

Completely unrelated to the question on the OP, I just found that connection funny
They was def cheating on each other lol

money vs having your own space. That's hard right here. Imo, I think relationship stay fresher when both have their own space. The only middle ground of this situation is get a house big enough that you have your half and she have hers. Maybe one stay in the in-law suite.

My uncle from Canada did that. When I was young I thought it was weird. My pops told me that as soon as get older I would understand.

I already have my own house.
If she wants her own space it'll be no biggie for me

Would be nice. Dont mean we sleeping seperately either. Most days I can sleep on her side or her on mine, and then every now and then I could just chill by myself and take a lil break from her and vice versa.

Relationship probably be way healtier.

This.

Sometimes it's good to have that space to ya'self

Back