Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Give Up Your Pet For Your S/O?

I don't have a pet right now. I would probably be torn because pets are like your children.

If I were to get a pet, then I would get a bearded dragon, which is basically like a lizard dog.

The major ick factor, outside of it being a lizard to some, is having to house dubia roaches and super worms in order to feed them to it.

The above-mentioned statement is one of the few reasons I haven't pulled the trigger.

I don't have a pet right now. I would probably be torn because pets are like your children.

If I were to get a pet, then I would get a bearded dragon, which is basically like a lizard dog.

The major ick factor, outside of it being a lizard to some, is having to house dubia roaches and super worms in order to feed them to it.

The above-mentioned statement is one of the few reasons I haven't pulled the trigger.

I think there's a video where this kind of lizard waved back at its owner lol

yeah, is there any way to make that lizard live sum where other than ur home? I don't believe it's an SOs right to dictate what happens to pets u had before they came into the picture but lawd. I kno I cld not be greeted by a lizard @3am in the morning.

N they say I'm eccentric!

yeah, is there any way to make that lizard live sum where other than ur home? I don't believe it's an SOs right to dictate what happens to pets u had before they came into the picture but lawd. I kno I cld not be greeted by a lizard @3am in the morning.

In regards to choosing between an already-owned lizard versus you, niggas would be trading a wild, exotic tropical creature for another one, b.

:haha2:

:think:

Last edited:
Under the right circumstances I would.

Like if they were allergic and we were planning on moving together after being together for a while....

But it would have to be a decision I was comfortable with and not pushed into

That bold text reminds me of a story.

When I was younger, I had a green iguana, who was an occasional biter and tail whipper, :(. I kept in it an aquarium with a top that had a small opening that allowed me to stick a UV bulb inside the cage. The aquarium was on placed on top of a 5' dresser.

I placed a branch horizontally in the aquarium, along with fake foliage hanging on the side of it, that allowed the iguana to climb and get exercise. One day, I seen this fucker hanging upside down inside the cage using the metal grates in the top as grip points. I was worried that he was going to get out, but I was like "nah, he ain't that damn smart to see that opening and have the strength to squeeze through it".

A few weeks past, I come home from school and the cage was empty. Called my mom at work, asking if the lizard died and did she bury it? She was like " no". I checked the cage again in disbelief that this bitch got out. My older brother came home that day visiting from college, he told me that "if I don't catch that damn lizard, then he is driving two-hours back to school." Everyone in the house but me was worried about the bold text scenario happening. Luckily, fifteen minutes later, I managed to catch him. It jumped off the cage and dresser, went into the hallway, straight into the guest room where my brother would have slept, and hid under the bed.

Last edited:
That bold text reminds me of a story.

When I was younger, I had a green iguana, who was an occasional biter and tail whipper, :(. I kept in it an aquarium with a top that had a small opening that allowed me to stick a UV bulb inside the cage. The aquarium was on placed on top of a 5' dresser.

I placed a branch horizontally in the aquarium, along with fake foliage hanging on the side of it, that allowed the iguana to climb and get exercise. One day, I seen this fucker hanging upside down inside the cage using the metal grates in the top as grip points. I was worried that he was going to get out, but I was like "nah, he ain't that damn smart to see that opening and have the strength to squeeze through it".

A few weeks past, I come home from school and the cage was empty. Called my mom at work, asking if the lizard died and did she bury it? She was like " no". I checked the cage again in disbelief that this bitch got out. My older brother came home that day visiting from college, he told me that "if I don't catch that damn lizard, then he is driving two-hours back to school." Everyone in the house but me was worried about the bold text scenario happening. Luckily, fifteen minutes later, I managed to catch him. It jumped off the cage and dresser, went into the hallway, straight into the guest room where my brother would have slept, and hid under the bed.
Fascinating. U always been a lizard fan then? Those r unique pets to have b

N hell yeah, I wld have been like ur bro

Fascinating. U always been a lizard fan then? Those r unique pets to have b

N hell yeah, I wld have been like ur bro

Yeah, I couldn't have a dog or cat because my mom was allergic.

I got interested in lizards because we had one at school and I thought it was cool.

Over a lifetime, at different times, I had a turtle, goldfishes, two green iguanas, and a guinea pig.

I disliked the guinea pig the most. Squealing, annoying, always hungry, and smelly bastard.

Last edited:
made the wife get rid of her dog before we were even that serious

now we got one I cant get rid of, just gotta wait on him to die

she tryna fake on my water dragons now but im gettin em anyway

made the wife get rid of her dog before we were even that serious

now we got one I cant get rid of, just gotta wait on him to die

she tryna fake on my water dragons now but im gettin em anyway

My nigga getting lizards lol

Fish >> Dogs, Cats etc...

Reactions: 1/2
I always had that kinda shit

had two emperor scorpions in high school.....used to run all my company off lol