Welcome To aBlackWeb

would you date someone that you disagree with politically?

would you date someone that you disagree with politically?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Ehh depends

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
My gf is more conservative than me, but not as much as some of her fam is. When im at her family’s gatherings and politics get brought up I need to immediately go outside and kick soccer balls at kids. They don’t even really talk politics they just have a bitch fest circle jerk.

Yeah yeah yeah. Here's the real question: Would you date a card-carrying member of PETA, who frowned on any sort of hunting for sport or the killing of animals for food?

Yeah yeah yeah. Here's the real question: Would you date a card-carrying member of PETA, who frowned on any sort of hunting for sport or the killing of animals for food?

man I don’t think we are gonna get to any sort of dating level if that’s the case lol. I don’t think thing would work out if they even did.

I could not ever get serious with someone pro LGBTQ movement or athiest. Smash, yes but not date. Even smashing, though it's kinda contradictory behaviour as it underminds my world view. :js4:

Reactions: GNS
I could not ever get serious with someone pro LGBTQ movement or athiest. Smash, yes but not date. Even smashing, though it's kinda contradictory behaviour as it underminds my world view. :js4:
I feel you but some of them gay hoes love straight niggaz, weird shit man. Take advantage.

Back