Welcome To aBlackWeb

would you date someone that you disagree with politically?

would you date someone that you disagree with politically?

• Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Ehh depends

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
I dont want to but i have no choice most of the time

Most women i date aint woke like that/are dems

No…it’s not gonna work. If something changes along the way if a relationship is established we’re going to have to come to some agreement

Political understanding is almost as important as a spiritual one. It says a lot

I have before but unknowingly.

I was dating this chick for a period and even tho we have most the same beliefs we didn't really get into any serious debate or anything.

It wasn't till months later when a topic came up and I realized we differed on a couple points. It was understandable tho. Being someone who be on the internet all day with u muhfuckas it can lead to being a little more informed and more radical in thinking.
It didn't stop her from getting bent over

i never met a female that gave af about politics they voted one time in there life and that was because Obama was black, as long she not on some Cadence Owens shit idc about her politics.

I definitely could, I just couldn't deal with someone who was an extremist or zealot in any direction....

Regardless of your political or any kind of beliefs... Be reasonable 🤷🏿‍♂️

I have before but unknowingly.

I was dating this chick for a period and even tho we have most the same beliefs we didn't really get into any serious debate or anything.

It wasn't till months later when a topic came up and I realized we differed on a couple points. It was understandable tho. Being someone who be on the internet all day with u muhfuckas it can lead to being a little more informed and more radical in thinking.
It didn't stop her from getting bent over

So ultimately the difference on some political points didn't contribute to yall breaking up?

My gf is more conservative than me, but not as much as some of her fam is. When im at her family’s gatherings and politics get brought up I need to immediately go outside and kick soccer balls at kids. They don’t even really talk politics they just have a bitch fest circle jerk.

Back