Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you date a bisexual woman?

Blake

Would you date a bisexual woman? Or is that a turn off?

And this from 2019

I’m good
What if she looked like Megan Good, Lauren London, or Beyoncé? You still turning her down?

Man, stop cappin' on Rihanna's internet!
ha-smirk.gif

There's a lot of confused bitches out here though. They don't even know what they want to be.
Most women are bisexual because it's become a trend....For some weird reason, women are comfortable humping on each other, eating each other out, inserting dildos in each other pussies and finally using a strap-on.

But if you want a 3some, you gotta make sure women like each other first being a lesbian. I'll only want lesbian women when it comes to 3somes.

Last edited:
Yes I would…don’t see what the problem is

And I would have to say that a very large number of women are bi-sexual. They’re just good at hiding it

You didn't say that tho so, I asked

:foh5:

And the question was is it BECAUSE she's bi that you thought you'd have a menage a trois...not b/c she brought it up

200w_zpsgvk5hepz.gif

I...I just wanted a 3sum after she told me she was bi asked if I was down Scan.

I don't want no problems. Lol

Last edited:
They argue that these shifts speak to a larger truth about American culture: It’s more acceptable for women to spurn gender norms because femininity isn’t valued as highly as masculinity. Since masculinity and heterosexuality are closely intertwined, men might believe they’ll suffer a higher social cost for identifying as bisexual.

This makes sense. Personally, when I see "straight" woman on woman action on social media or whatever I don't question it. There's no raised eyebrows from me. it seems women aren't as likely to be ostracized for identifying as bi.

Are you asking because you believe you're at greater risk of being cheated on? If so I think that's homophobic and potentially racist rhetoric. Basically you'd be calling bisexual women sexual deviants/Jezebels. But to answer your question then the answer is yes. I'm in my 20s and I'm around highly educated women for the most part. Quite a few of them like other women. And that's great because it simply means getting into threesomes is much easier now than ever before in history. (I'm assuming). Life is good.

Back