Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you bathe your S/O?

@NoOneImportant

never in my life have i seen a washcloth in a white person's bathroom. saw a couple sponges @ most. smh

Dawg, someone made a thread on this topic on the old IC, and feelings were caught everywhere, from both blacks and whites.

The blacks showed their white friends a wash cloth, and they were like "What is that? Do I wash my car with it?"

The whites were like blacks keep their wash cloths in buckets and the cloths smelled like hot dog water, :lmao2:.

I died.

@NoOneImportant

hey nigga! watch urself, don't come for me n my short painted nail gals! they no more likely to collect dirt than short unpainted nails.

short-painted-nails.-71400.jpg

I know I told you guys that I had flu-like symptoms a few weeks ago, but it was more general malaise.

I haven't been sick with a cold in years, due to my stringent hand-washing routine. Can your girls and you say the same?

Who had the actual flu a few weeks ago?

:think:

Don't worry Trini, I still love your germ-infested self.

Take it we now kno what ur stance on watchin ur SO do their business is :uhhuh1:

Don't worry, nasty mofos will eventually tell on themselves. You can only fake it for so long.

Once again on the old IC, people have shared stories of finding "surprises" on another person or person's before getting down to certain activities. I am not going to go any further.

Last edited:
Back