Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you bathe your S/O?

I wouldn't mind as long as he really wasn't capable of washing his own royal penis or nuts...

Long as he not in the shower cryin like a lil Bit*h...

Sikeeee jk feeling goofy today lort.....

1d48a5a0-226b-0133-46a6-0a2ca390b447.gif

That was my evil twin that wrote that ^^

Sure.

Don't see why not. It's romantic.

are y'all talking about scrubbing someone down with soap n a washcloth n turning them around manually under the showerhead to rinse it off?

or are you talking about bathing them like in the movies, where you're not actually cleaning em?

I'm tryna understand whats in mind as romantic bathing

are y'all talking about scrubbing someone down with soap n a washcloth n turning them around manually under the showerhead to rinse it off?

or are you talking about bathing them like in the movies, where you're not actually cleaning em?

Like filling up the tub then blindfolding her while bathing every inch and curve of her body with your bare hands, maybe a washcloth...

The bolded for me.

Sit in a nice size tub. Light some candles. Turn off the lights. Take the sponge and just squeeze the water on their back. Gently run them down. Just relax man.

Best moment I had like that was ocean front hotel room. Opened up the balcony patio doors, and just listen to the waves on the beach crashing while sitting in the tub. By far the most relaxing thing ever.

On some romantic stuff or being sensual yea. But that kind of bathing aint the same really washing dirt off. Not trying to do all that

hellllllllllllllllll nah! (unless he is disabled)

But an able bodied grown ass man gtfoh lol. I would run his water or start the shower but to me there is nothing really sexy about bathing someone or bathing together. Someone gonna be mad cuz I'm not standing in the cold to wash your ass

I think the idea of this is better as a fantasy or for rich folks with huge ass tubs/showers

First off I get hot af in a tub so I don't even like baths, second if a negro put soap up the hooha that's it no more sexy times

That whole video should be enough to turn everybody off of this mess ...........damn

hellllllllllllllllll nah! (unless he is disabled)

But an able bodied grown ass man gtfoh lol. I would run his water or start the shower but to me there is nothing really sexy about bathing someone or bathing together. Someone gonna be mad cuz I'm not standing in the cold to wash your ass

I think the idea of this is better as a fantasy or for rich folks with huge ass tubs/showers

First off I get hot af in a tub so I don't even like baths, second if a negro put soap up the hooha that's it no more sexy times

That whole video should be enough to turn everybody off of this mess ...........damn
Lady after my own heart

Everyone keep playing in here...

Barring injury...

Using the bathroom in front of your S/O... How they wipe their ass? Sitting down or standing up? Do they wash under their fingernails as a safety precaution after doing a number two? If not, they putting their shitty paws on your face and making your food. Ladies with those nice, long-painted nails, or painted nails in general, we looking at you, :really:.

Bathing your S/O... Do they wash everywhere, especially the areas where you love to put your lips? Nothing romantic about this shit, don't believe everything you see on the screen... Do you guys really think white people bathe without wash cloths like in the TV commercials, :lmao2:?

May find out some of your S/O's hygienic habits that could be deal-breakers...

:scust:

Last edited:
I would. But this would lead to sex. And sex in the shower is overatted....im too big for alla that

@NoOneImportant

never in my life have i seen a washcloth in a white person's bathroom. saw a couple sponges @ most. smh

hey nigga! watch urself, don't come for me n my short painted nail gals! they no more likely to collect dirt than short unpainted nails.

short-painted-nails.-71400.jpg

Using the bathroom in front of your S/O... How they wipe their ass?

Take it we now kno what ur stance on watchin ur SO do their business is :uhhuh1:

I have when she's been sick and to weak to do it but other than that nah she can get it done herself

I will scrub Evey nook and cranny. I'd use all the smell goods and Coco Butta lotion and when I'm done, a nigga gonna get nasty and she will need another bath.

Back