Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Would u sell your soul for immortality?

Sell soul?

• Total voters
faggotry-afoot.jpg

Umm... if you're gonna live forever when does the devil get to collect your soul?

Also I don't think some of you guys understand what immortal means. Think about being the last living creature on an Earth that looks like the surface of Mars. For eternity.

True.

Immortal means you can't die of natural causes:

age, disease, starvation, etc.

It doesn't mean you can't be killed.

You cant sell what doesnt belong to you. Your soul belongs to something much larger than we can comprehend.

Everything is. But we are special, we have minds and souls to truly experience "life".

Mind is your machine to help navigate and survive planet earth in an intelligent way.

Soul is what makes you like 2 cream and 1 sugar in your coffee. Or your sheets tucked a certain way. That weird quirk you about you. The song that makes get feels. Your favorite color. The thing that makes you YOU. That returns to the place in which it came. Maybe to be "reincarnated".

And as far as the "mind" goes(science doesn't even know where the "mind" exists or resides) but we all agree we have one(whether lost, ill, or broken). Cant see it, smell it, hear it, touch it, feel it, find it, but we ALL agree the "mind" exist because we simply believe "it" exists. Yet "god" or "supreme intelligence" or "souls" is far fetched. So weird.

No matter how hard shit I LOVE life and woug certainly love to be here for another 100 years but my family got to be apart of it.

Back