Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Would u sell your soul for immortality?

Sell soul?

• Total voters
Given the opportunity to live forever with no pain, I'd be alot of things. Its yall that's lying like yall would be the most down nigga for eternity. Like niggaz from the 60s and niggaz from the 90's in the same room would view each other as equals. But it's cool, yall always gotta be super cool, super down.
Bruh, raping man butt is a far cry from generational differences. If you got the urge to fuck men in a thousand years, you got that urge now.

Bruh, raping man butt is a far cry from generational differences. If you got the urge to fuck men in a thousand years, you got that urge now.
The point I making about generations is what's tolerable or tolerant changes. The famous saying, die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain. Me, right now, non immortal, having to deal with the consequences of my actions me...is sick of mufuckas in world. Imagine immortal me, that live through all this as a standard of existence having to deal with the fuck shit of three generations down the line. And them calling my viewpoints and beliefs antiquated.

Aight playboi... lemme Holla at chu right quick, let's talk about what's what and what's gone be wha

The point I making about generations is what's tolerable or tolerant changes. The famous saying, die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain. Me, right now, non immortal, having to deal with the consequences of my actions me...is sick of mufuckas in world. Imagine immortal me, that live through all this as a standard of existence having to deal with the fuck shit of three generations down the line. And them calling my viewpoints and beliefs antiquated.

Aight playboi... lemme Holla at chu right quick, let's talk about what's what and what's gone be wha
But of all the ways to punish men, your first inclination is rape, lol.

Aight

8189B221-8B62-44DF-AE1D-AA62E9CF5FA1.gif

It'd probably be like this

Vandal Savage outlived the entire human race. 30,000 years later and he's done just about everything there was to be done and even got bored with shit like building a starship and time machine.

Eventually you'd get bored and unless you could make it off planet and discover another race of beings somewhere out there in the universe you'd be doomed to boredom.

Hell ya

eH54JKO.gif

It'd probably be like this

Vandal Savage outlived the entire human race. 30,000 years later and he's done just about everything there was to be done and even got bored with shit like building a starship and time machine.

Eventually you'd get bored and unless you could make it off planet and discover another race of beings somewhere out there in the universe you'd be doomed to boredom.

Know what's funny is Savage was exactly who I was thinking about to form my opinion

I voted yes but for real id need proof that a soul exists and what it actually is to decide. What do I lose without my soul passed religious shit. Need all that info.

Back