Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Would u sell your soul for immortality?

Sell soul?

• Total voters
Nah, nah..let's talk about it

Yall running from the fact that man is savage

At some point u gonna get tired of the trife existence of humanity and ur gonna wanna form the world to ur liking. Some men are not swayed by death, threats, or violence

But I can tell u what they dont want...

To be raped by an immortal
tenor (15).gif

And it ain't nothing sexual about it to u...what is sexuality when u seen the sunrise a billion times.

And now yall ghost, the blasphemy of giving the devil ur gawd blessed soul is cool, but butt fucking ur enemy is too far for ya niggaz

This nigga a one man wrecking crew

I will NOT be spending eternity raping anyone......Germs on his own

U dont know what you'll be like by the 100th funeral

165045.gif

Next thing you know
giphy (14).gif

Time to do what u gotta do to change the world

Given the opportunity to live forever with no pain, I'd be alot of things. Its yall that's lying like yall would be the most down nigga for eternity. Like niggaz from the 60s and niggaz from the 90's in the same room would view each other as equals. But it's cool, yall always gotta be super cool, super down.

Given the opportunity to live forever with no pain, I'd be alot of things. Its yall that's lying like yall would be the most down nigga for eternity. Like niggaz from the 60s and niggaz from the 90's in the same room would view each other as equals. But it's cool, yall always gotta be super cool, super down.
Eventually they'd get bored and embody evil to keep things interesting. There is a reason there is a lot more evil than good in the world. Being good like jesus is boring af and lonely.

Eventually they'd get bored and embody evil to keep things interesting. There is a reason there is a lot more evil than good in the world. Being good like jesus is boring af and lonely.
Ion know why they're fronting BA

Reactions: B_A
Back