Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would U Change Something From Ur Past or Add 10 Years To Ur LIfe?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
If you go back u can only change one thing. If that's what u choose, what would u change?

Last edited:
Can you take some knowledge back with you? Like change one life-altering event for the better?

Damn maybe I prematurely made this thread lol You raise a good question. Cuz if you do keep the knowledge , essentially you're gettin an extra 10 years too.

Damn maybe I prematurely made this thread lol You raise a good question. Cuz if you do keep the knowledge , essentially you're gettin an extra 10 years too.

I wouldn't say that...

I would say the main purpose of going back in time is to change something for the better.

Just make it a rule in the OP, if you choose to go back 10 years, then you can only go back and change one thing.

What would that one thing be?

Add 10 years to my life because no matter how crazy this life shit is, there's a lot of beauty in the world.
I would like to live as long as I can.

I would go back 10 years in the past.

I wish I could share my answer on the forum, but it is a bit personal.

Nothing embarrassing, LOL.

However, if I did go back, then there is no guarantee that I could change shit.

I am starting to think everything I have gone through is because I had too.

Neither, there's nothing I would change in the last 10 years and I don't want be too elderly where I'm suffering from dementia and can't take care of myself

I would only go back to a in the last 4 years Outta fear it would change too much of my life that I love.

Can I add another 10yrs to someone else's life instead? Rather get an extra 10yrs with my mama tbh.

This is exactly what I was going to say. It would be with my grandmother.

Ladies, your wishes are beautiful and selfless, but no...just no as AP21 would say.

If you want to spend more time with them, then you must go back in time to 10-years and make a conscious effort.

Okay... I sound a little too serious. Let me exit this thread.

:man:
BYE!

Ladies, your wishes are beautiful and selfless, but no...just no as AP21 would say.

If you want to spend more time with them, then you must go back in time to 10-years and make a conscious effort.

Okay... I sound a little too serious. Let me exit this thread.

:man:
BYE!

My grandmother died over ten years ago. So.....

Back