Welcome To aBlackWeb

worst style trends in history

The Gumby and staircase flat tops was stupid lol
View attachment 610705View attachment 610706
Both Those kids looking like wtf have I done!
Not stair case but step fades. Half of my middle school was from new york so from 89-92 that was all you saw untill dreadlocks began to.catch on and dont forget the dye patch and poka-dots. The ks to kwame that shitt caught on. Bobby brown inbentex the Gumby fade by accident when his barber fucked up his head.

EbuUq9qUcAEQpbk.jpg

EbsvV2BU8AA10wq.jpg

NEVER FORGET
Jadakiss looks like Raphael "a jose canseco bat!"
OIP (69).jpeg

One new thing I cant rock with is the man purse/pouch. Its so small so whats the point of it?

You can fit a wallet and maybe a snubnose, maybe.

Ill rock like a small backpack because it a lil bit bigger and more practical and more comfortable

One new thing I cant rock with is the man purse/pouch. Its so small so whats the point of it?

You can fit a wallet and maybe a snubnose, maybe.

Ill rock like a small backpack because it a lil bit bigger and more practical and more comfortable
Post an example.

Post an example.
the nba nigga be having them when they are being flicked coming into the arena

basically the old school pouch has been reimagined and made more fashionable. It really just looks like a travel grooming bag frfr

Hooping shorts under the jeans.

We was tripping but we was ready to hoop lolololololol
niggas here wasnt doing that to hoop lol

it was to make the waist bigger for the big jeans instead of you know...buying the waist size you actually wear lol

i did that shit for like 2 min. It too fucking hot here to be wearing anything other than drawers under ya pants.

it was to make the waist bigger for the big jeans instead of you know...buying the waist size you actually wear lol

i did that shit for like 2 min. It too fucking hot here to be wearing anything other than drawers under ya pants.

Thats true as fuck.

The ones that looks like a fanny pack. I dont know the name of them.

I like the satchel and the backpack look. They are bigger.
Clout bag. Yeah, feels useless.

I wear a satchel when I bike sometimes. I keep everything in it 👉🏾

um why did you move my thread? it was fine where it was

Back