Welcome To aBlackWeb

Working with your S/O?

I don’t know how Jim and Pam can work together. I know it’s a tv show but hell naw. I need to miss my man.

Maybe during the courtship yea if y'all met at work
But in a full blown relationship i doubt it
Work is where it's safe to flirt with others, s/o ain't gon be cool with that.

not a good idea

we've talked about it during times of her needing help at the office and both agreed

we've done some nights together but were both busy and the only ones there.....I couldnt be in the daytime mix with her and her ee's or vice versa

Maybe during the courtship yea if y'all met at work
But in a full blown relationship i doubt it
Work is where it's safe to flirt with others, s/o ain't gon be cool with that.
I doubt your s/o would be cool with you flirting with coworkers if she there or not.

Lol my last s/o was the secretary for my boss’s boss. It worked out fine though.

How me & current met. And yes it possible. We still work together. She full time at her other job, but does part time with the company we work for.

B4 the move, we weren't official but still dealing. It had its ups & downs. Especially when it came to other females at work...smh. That...I did not like. Mainly b/c other coworkers noticed how she acted. I never spoke about us which led to lot of assumptions.

Also, watchin her get passed over for a promotion to a lesser experienced person, and other positions angered me every day. Which is why I'm glad she got a better job elsewhere. With her not there made me less stressed. Didn't have to worry about her gettin fucc'd over.

Been there done that, NEVER again.
We met at work, were together a few years and had a daughter.

Back