Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Wife/Husband

We were at a coworker’s house for a get together after work. Most of our whole shift was at his house. I was getting ready to leave because I was going to meet up with my wife and mother in law for dinner. My work wife was waiting for her boyfriend at the time to pick her up because she was drunk. He never showed up so I offered to take her home because I didn’t live that far from her. As we got to her house, she started to rub on me and ask me if I wanted to go inside for a drink. At this time my phone was blowing up. I said I have to take a rain check. But she still wanted me to come up. So she just drove me up the block to the highway and gave me a long kiss and said maybe next time.
How did you offer to take her home but then said after you turned her down she drove you up the block to the highway?

How did you offer to take her home but then said after you turned her down she drove you up the block to the highway?
I meant that she rode with me to the end of the block where the highway was and she walked back to her house. Leave it up to you Beta to find something wrong…lol

It’s tempting when you work at a job when you’re literally there working 14 hr shifts daily with someone you’re crushing on and they’re crushing on you too

If that bothers you I would never advise you work at that type of job if you know you have a REAL husband/wife home

One bad argument over dinner and next day wifey/hubby is getting smashed during their lunch break

Oh and that graveyard shift????
1644816824837.gif

Do any of you guys have a work wife/husband?

If your in a relationship, does your SO know about said work wife/husband?

Previous job back home...nope. Just smashed. Damn that play play stuff.

Current job...nope. Just started. Don't see me having that here.

Reactions: GNS
This thread old but it's still funny.

I always thought of a work wife/husband as being strictly platonic. Like it's just ppl who work well together and ppl who watch each other's back for work stuff. The goal is always to make the work day go smoother.

If yall have fucked/wana fuck or yall be flirting, that's work bae. The goal is always the drawls.

I always thought of a work wife/husband as being strictly platonic. Like it's just ppl who work well together and ppl who watch each other's back for work stuff. The goal is always to make the work day go smoother.

If yall have fucked/wana fuck or yall be flirting, that's work bae. The goal is always the drawls.

I know for me, my goal wasn’t to fuck. She was always cool people to me. It just so happened that the opportunity was presented to me and came close to happening.

I don't play like that. Come around me with all that showing teeth and over talking and I'm like
giphy.gif

100% fuckery.

Under no circumstances is this anything but level two flirting and a prerequisite to doing way too much....

How lunch Niggaz are created.... I'm beating a nigga ass.....

And I'm looking at a chick like she lost all of her mind if she think I'm her work husband.....

Back