Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Wife/Husband

I was unknowingly a work husband

My s/o at the time didn't know about it. Hell, I didn't know

Me too!! So I saw one of my coworkers and his wife last night while getting some food. Wife was REAL standoffish and rude, but I didn't say anything. Wife goes to the bathroom so my coworker comes over to me and was "I apologize for my wife's attitude...she doesn't like that I have a work wife" then laughs. And I'm like

surprised-surprise.gif

Cause I had no clue I was a work wife...

We were at a coworker’s house for a get together after work. Most of our whole shift was at his house. I was getting ready to leave because I was going to meet up with my wife and mother in law for dinner. My work wife was waiting for her boyfriend at the time to pick her up because she was drunk. He never showed up so I offered to take her home because I didn’t live that far from her. As we got to her house, she started to rub on me and ask me if I wanted to go inside for a drink. At this time my phone was blowing up. I said I have to take a rain check. But she still wanted me to come up. So she just drove me up the block to the highway and gave me a long kiss and said maybe next time.

We were at a coworker’s house for a get together after work. Most of our whole shift was at his house. I was getting ready to leave because I was going to meet up with my wife and mother in law for dinner. My work wife was waiting for her boyfriend at the time to pick her up because she was drunk. He never showed up so I offered to take her home because I didn’t live that far from her. As we got to her house, she started to rub on me and ask me if I wanted to go inside for a drink. At this time my phone was blowing up. I said I have to take a rain check. But she still wanted me to come up. So she just drove me up the block to the highway and gave me a long kiss and said maybe next time.

So if you didn't have to meet your wife and mother law, you would have smashed? 🤔🤔

Back