Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Wife/Husband

Tell us the story brother
Without too much detail, i was young and she was ok looking. Working together, I proceed to smash thinking nothing of it.

Then she got on some controlling shit. Whenever she found out I was out with any other woman she would cut my hours and shit.

I was in my very early 20s and she was in her 30s, so I didnt know no better and didnt care much either.

Shit would hurt my pockets though.

Let some shit like that happen nowadays and see how I manipulate the situation to benefit me.

Without too much detail, i was young and she was ok looking. Working together, I proceed to smash thinking nothing of it.

Then she got on some controlling shit. Whenever she found out I was out with any other woman she would cut my hours and shit.

I was in my very early 20s and she was in her 30s, so I didnt know no better and didnt care much either.

Shit would hurt my pockets though.

Let some shit like that happen nowadays and see how I manipulate the situation to benefit me.
Lol your fault, this is insane to even entertain

100% fuckery.

Under no circumstances is this anything but level two flirting and a prerequisite to doing way too much....

How lunch Niggaz are created.... I'm beating a nigga ass.....

And I'm looking at a chick like she lost all of her mind if she think I'm her work husband.....
I see I was on point then. And I feel almost the same way now.

I say almost cuz I ain't beating nobody ass. I'm at the point where if after all the shit we went thru you really wanna play like that at work. Just go be single. But I still don't play like that at work.. maybe when I was young and single, but I'm too old for those type games these days. I actively avoid chicks who get too comfortable. Shit almost always leads to fuckery rather just not deal with

I’m glad I waited until I had a certain level of maturity before going into management. The department I work in has a high number of absolutely gorgeous women, but 99% of them are at a lower level than me and off limits. The 5-10 years ago version of me would have gotten caught up in some shit expeditiously.

I’m glad I waited until I had a certain level of maturity before going into management. The department I work in has a high number of absolutely gorgeous women, but 99% of them are at a lower level than me and off limits. The 5-10 years ago version of me would have gotten caught up in some shit expeditiously.
100%

Im in my mid 30s and married now so im cool, but they keep asking me to mentor these 24-26 year olds. Lmaooo. Man if I was 24-26 too we'd all be out of jobs.

Last edited:
Bruh, the cliche of GM's tryna fuck bartenders, servers, hosts.... That shit is so real in the restaurant industry.... I swerve them hoes like Chappelle mushing that hoe in the club

Work what? In THIS age?

What are you uncouth negroes (and potential Cacs) in here blabbering about?

Y'all trying to LIVE in HR, huh?

Back