Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Wife/Husband

100% fuckery.

Under no circumstances is this anything but level two flirting and a prerequisite to doing way too much....

How lunch Niggaz are created.... I'm beating a nigga ass.....

And I'm looking at a chick like she lost all of her mind if she think I'm her work husband.....

After today's events, I am no longer engaging with any female coworker if the conversation is not strictly related to work

Don't want people thinking I'm flirting with them when I'm just being nice or being myself

Thank y'all ABW

You just can't admit to shit can you?

You got it AP. Don't switch up based on what ABW says. Do you.

I'm just talking shit Kandy got damn lol

Do I have to put lol behind every post to indicate when I'm joking.

I happen to like myself and don't take things too seriously. I do realize you must see boundaries with any relationship whether it's purely platonic or something more, however, I'll continue to still be nice because that's just my personality

Yo if y'all really gonna be all over the board with this... then i have no choice but to follow with jokes....

This shit is comical... I'm dying
I'm glad somebody else besides me is laughing

LoL I'm at work checking id's....

I literally don't have shit else to do

That better not entail flirting with colleagues. If it's a joke term, idgaf but if they r into their work wife on any level they gon lose their real 1.

100% fuckery.

Under no circumstances is this anything but level two flirting and a prerequisite to doing way too much....

How lunch Niggaz are created.... I'm beating a nigga ass.....

And I'm looking at a chick like she lost all of her mind if she think I'm her work husband.....

Was with u till the last part.
I'll be a work husband. Chick gotta give up the goods tho. Aint no name only shit

Was with u till the last part.
I'll be a work husband. Chick gotta give up the goods tho. Aint no name only shit
if u got a real wife, u better drop her details so I can be her lunch nigga. even the score b

if u got a real wife, u better drop her details so I can be her lunch nigga. even the score b

Sorry bro no wife over here.
U must have missed out on the part of the post where i agreed with du on whooping a niggaz ass bout that:bruh1:

Sorry bro no wife over here.
U must have missed out on the part of the post where i agreed with du on whooping a niggaz ass bout that:bruh1:
aight bruh. if u single, have that work wife. hope she single 2.

i hope u eat her out when she got blue waffle. sodom and gomorrah ass bitch.
Umm sir/maam
I eat food and food only.
Nothing else goes in my mouth except a titty here or there.
Good day

Back