Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

im in love with the cable machine

Did some chest workouts over the weekend and man, i feel sore in ALL the areas i targeted at the top of the movement (the squeeze)

I've never gotten that from the barbell doing chest exercises.

I went Saturday, im still sore af today, but i want to go when i get off and do some more

How do yall remedy the soreness, my shit goes

Mon. Chest
Tues. Legs
Weds. Rest
Thurs. Biceps and Core
Fri. Cardio
Sat. Fitness Test for progress assessment
Sun. Rest

But I'm getting worn down, I cant get the spring back in my body unless I take multiple days off, but I dont wanna.

And cause I dont have the spring I have to take in more caffeine or b12 during the day to find that mental rejuvenation.

What can I do for the rejuvenation and spring, without taking time off.

For supplements I take Maca Root, Diuretic, omega fish oil tablets, and 500mgs of b12 a day

Along with whey protein wit my coffee in the morning and after a work out

How do yall remedy the soreness, my shit goes

Mon. Chest
Tues. Legs
Weds. Rest
Thurs. Biceps and Core
Fri. Cardio
Sat. Fitness Test for progress assessment
Sun. Rest

But I'm getting worn down, I cant get the spring back in my body unless I take multiple days off, but I dont wanna.

And cause I dont have the spring I have to take in more caffeine or b12 during the day to find that mental rejuvenation.

What can I do for the rejuvenation and spring, without taking time off.

For supplements I take Maca Root, Diuretic, omega fish oil tablets, and 500mgs of b12 a day

Along with whey protein wit my coffee in the morning and after a work out

How long you been doing that routine? The soreness goes away quicker with time. You can take glutamine to help with soreness too.

And that’s a decent split but I would work back on the same day as biceps, and try to get core work in at least twice a week.

How long you been doing that routine? The soreness goes away quicker with time. You can take glutamine to help with soreness too.

And that’s a decent split but I would work back on the same day as biceps, and try to get core work in at least twice a week.
I've been on this routine for about two months or a month and a half. Ima check glutamine out, thanks. Triceps go wit chest, so that's why its split like dat, but I'm definitely gonna take ur advice on da core, i was afraid to do more since I dont have much knowledge about this.

I've been on this routine for about two months or a month and a half. Ima check glutamine out, thanks. Triceps go wit chest, so that's why its split like dat, but I'm definitely gonna take ur advice on da core, i was afraid to do more since I dont have much knowledge about this.

Shit‘ll get easier with time, but that’s when you up the ante

Back