Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Dropped 35 lbs since March doin a combo of low carb/keto and 5 days a week of cardio.

Strictly an hr of treadmill or walks around the neighborhood with the Mrs.

Lost so much in fact, just stepped it up to 6 days to add some strength training as well. (Rest/cheat days on Fridays)

Kettlebell and abs exercises.

Gonna get up in a few and get started actually once I stop bullshittin.

Been favoring heavy barbell lunges over squats lately.

With squats my back is usually what limits how much weight I can handle, but with lunges I can push my legs as far as they can actually go.

I might stick with this for a while.

Been favoring heavy barbell lunges over squats lately.

With squats my back is usually what limits how much weight I can handle, but with lunges I can push my legs as far as they can actually go.

I might stick with this for a while.
i did this with just some 30s last week and the glutes were on fire

I’m squatting tomorrow on the squat rack. Sigh. It’s a pain in the ass to come up after going down but that shit works

if you would compare those three, benchpress, deadlift and squat.. which one is the most important?

I just started doing deadlift and my back always hurt but ppl keep telling me its the best workout u can do.. is it true?

How important is it?

Also I always do benchpress when i workout my chest

if you would compare those three, benchpress, deadlift and squat.. which one is the most important?

I just started doing deadlift and my back always hurt but ppl keep telling me its the best workout u can do.. is it true?

How important is it?

Depends on what you’re trying to improve on

How important is it?

they are all the fundamental lifts of gaining strength

they are all compound movements

they are all a variation of pull and push moments

if your back hurts you are doing too much weight or rounding your back

How important is it?

If deads are hurting your back you need to back off and do some other movements that target your hamstrings. Once I got my hamstring strength up they stopped hurting my back. It’s about an imbalance.

Back