Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Rowing is no joke. I did it nonstop for an hour and got to 10k meters. It was tiring but a great accomplishment

Man I started back on the bars last Wednesday and was sore as fuck after the first day never been so sore where I couldn't work through it.. I wasn't right til Sunday.. It's gonna be a long way back.. Hopefully I can get back to decent form by the end of the month..

That first set after a layoff is ways fools good I hit 12 like yea I'm back after that it was 6 pause... And then 3 3 3 for the remainder of the sets
Washed

Question, do you guys ever run till your feet hurt and ur legs hurt and you have to stop for a minute or so just to get the circulation back in your legs?

Is that bad shoes, bad technique, bad diet, all...or normal?

Question, do you guys ever run till your feet hurt and ur legs hurt and you have to stop for a minute or so just to get the circulation back in your legs?

Is that bad shoes, bad technique, bad diet, all...or normal?
I'm not gonna say this isn't normal but damn I ain't trying to feel like this either

This nigga diabetic
My legs are extremely sculpted but after a good 3 minute sprint I start to feel pain in the middle of my left foot before my right foot. Then I gotta stand still, it's like that feeling of the blood rushing back to your feet after you sit weird. Is it my shoes are too tight or I gotta wear ankle braces?

My legs are extremely sculpted but after a good 3 minute sprint I start to feel pain in the middle of my left foot before my right foot. Then I gotta stand still, it's like that feeling of the blood rushing back to your feet after you sit weird. Is it my shoes are too tight or I gotta wear ankle braces?
Then you might just be wearing some trash shoes

U got any suggestions, I was wearing these Griffeys

20190829_191151.jpg
But they have no give and are restrictive

So I went to dicks and got this running shoes
20190829_191137.jpg

They have lots of give but the sole is too thick, I think its jamming into the ball of my feet when I run.

When I do cardio or walk..I have no issue with neither, only running

But check out the Nike Odyssey line

I referee in those and they are extremely comfortable out of the box. I didn't have to buy any insoles or anything

Haven’t been to the gym in weeks because I’m currently switching jobs and I’m doing 2 jobs from 7am-12:30 am but when I’m settled in the new job, gonna have a day where I’m gonna do the rowing machine

i've been to the gym the last two days lifting

i want to go again today

but idk...i might just go and do a buncha reps with light weight in a couple of sets and use the weekend to get ready for next week

Back