Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Had to get rid of my fitness connection membership cause the one by my crib ain’t got a kids zone. Switching to 24 hr.

Downloaded that myfitnessapp let’s see if it helps.

The shit thats pissing me off, I'm visibly slimmer, I'm lifting more, going longer, running at higher speeds, clothing looser, some of my old clothes makes me look stupid in them.

get on the scale

images (1).jpeg weigh the same fucking thing since 2 months ago..da fuck

swear to u, if u need a workout playlist..

go on apple music, type in Giggs..go to the songs all tab..

just hit play and let that shit rock

pure adrenalin music

Surprised I lost as much weight as I did while on vacation but I was pretty active. Trying to keep up that activity now that i'm back home in my normal routine.

I gave up on counting calories... that shit aint for me lol. Im just trying to stay as active as possible at this point and that shit ends up working out

I figured I'd be sore after riding my bike to and from work but got damn!

Surprisingly enough it ain't my legs, it's my core and shoulders

Driving all the time has done me bad I think.

Going back to planking thru out the day

Opinions on CrossFit? I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now (2 days per week).

I'm not thrilled with it. It's a great HIIT workout for sure, but I feel like it neglects the pecs, biceps, and triceps. A lot of legs, shoulders, back, and core.

I still got 2 more weeks I've paid for so I'll see if I feel differently after that.

Opinions on CrossFit? I've been doing it for about 3 weeks now (2 days per week).

I'm not thrilled with it. It's a great HIIT workout for sure, but I feel like it neglects the pecs, biceps, and triceps. A lot of legs, shoulders, back, and core.

I still got 2 more weeks I've paid for so I'll see if I feel differently after that.
i think its a waste of money tbh

they tend to teach a LOT of bad lifting techniques that can result in injuries if you tried doing shit on your own

i think the greatest thing about it is the community aspect of it, but fuck paying $100+ a month for that shit

Back