Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

washed status.. il get back on it and never slip again i know this bout to be some hell it will take me a couple months to look the part/feel the part

I’ve gained about 25-30 pounds since I been on birth control a few months ago. Got off it for a few weeks and lost 10 pounds.

That shit is the devil. Now I’m gonna try to see how this eating better and working out gon do while I’m still on it. If that shit don’t budge, I’m burning that shit and risking pregnancy, period.

I’ve gained about 25-30 pounds since I been on birth control a few months ago. Got off it for a few weeks and lost 10 pounds.

That shit is the devil. Now I’m gonna try to see how this eating better and working out gon do while I’m still on it. If that shit don’t budge, I’m burning that shit and risking pregnancy, period.
I'm thinking pregnancy will bring on many more pounds than birth control.

I ain't mad at you though.

Started this diet last Monday, have lost 7 pounds since then. Shit is hard but it works. Was 204 and now I'm down to 197.

Screenshot_20180327-124217.png

aight, I'm tired of my old navy gym clothes getting holes after a couple months. what brand of gym clothes are y'all rocking? is expensive ass under armor worth it?

aight, I'm tired of my old navy gym clothes getting holes after a couple months. what brand of gym clothes are y'all rocking? is expensive ass under armor worth it?
Walmart sells these "dri fit" shirts by Starter for like $5

I went to Academy and got some of the 5" bike shorts for like 7.99 or 9.99...something like that

thats all i wear when i go to the gym

Old b-ball shorts and old T at the gym. Running shorts and shirt for running.

Edit: Now I understand why chicks don't be checking me out more, smh. I need to step up my gym gear.

Old b-ball shorts and old T at the gym. Running shorts and shirt for running.

Edit: Now I understand why chicks don't be checking me out more, smh. I need to step up my gym gear.

Get your body right and they don’t give af what you work out in

Back