Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

thats what kinda turned me off continuously going super heavy...
it was to the point that after heavy days my shit was so compressed my whole arm would be on FIRE when i would be trying to sleep. and one time it got pinched to the point that i couldnt use my arm really at all. like it went numb and didnt work...
i wasnt really doing powerlifting comps anymore so i just said fk it.

That ronnie Coleman one was fucking crazy. Dude can barely walk and still in the gym working out and doing leg presses. Popping 30mg oxycodone like they're candy. I need a follow up on him after his surgery. Dude had no more discs his back was so compressed, I can't imagine that pain lol. I got one bulging disc in my lower back and if it slips my back is fucked for at least a week. Got me walking around weird af sometimes lol

Ronnie is a really good dude and he still lives in my hometown, always says hello to my pops when he runs into him at the gym or wherever else. Sad to see him suffer like that.

Y’all ready for the “new year, new me” people that will be invading gyms for the next few weeks? What are y’all fitness goals for 2019?

Y’all ready for the “new year, new me” people that will be invading gyms for the next few weeks? What are y’all fitness goals for 2019?
dont get fat is always at the top for me

i gave up on trying to get a 6 pack

i just dont wanna get a keg

but develop actual strength with a focus on grip strength

dont get fat is always at the top for me

i gave up on trying to get a 6 pack

i just dont wanna get a keg

but develop actual strength with a focus on grip strength

I really don’t care how my body looks as long as I’m under 200 lbs. I’m currently at 235. Just wanna be consistent with going to the gym and with my eating.

I really don’t care how my body looks as long as I’m under 200 lbs. I’m currently at 235. Just wanna be consistent with going to the gym and with my eating.
yeah, im still hovering around 205-210 depending on the time of the year. I dont look it as evidenced by the stares i get when i tell people thats how much i weigh, but still

I hate the first week of January at the gym lmfao. Most folks fall off tho after a week or two.

Only goals I have is to tone up and lose most this remaining fat. I'm consistent with my diet, but I think I'll try tracking my food and playing with my macros a bit. Need to eat more and meal prep too.

Meant to put this here.

Trying to lose thirty pounds by the end of June. I need someone to hold me accountable. Like forreal forreal. Somebody who will keep me on the straight and narrow. I won’t lie either, I’ll be honest if I do wrong.

All my friends wanna do is go to happy hour, eat Mexican food and eat sweets. That’s all I wanna do too.

I’m hiring for an accountability coach. I’m paying in exclusive progress pics. Holla at me.

I’ve been doing really good I just have to keep it up and start using this peloton digital so I don’t waste my money lol

aight ya'll winter is damn near over for me at least lol

this shit be summer one day, winter the next

anyway

my high school refeering is now officially over

i usually take a week off from my last game to kinda just chill and shit, but i will be resuming gym activities next week

I’m going to base my workouts on my mood lol I saw that somewhere and it made so much sense

I’m going to base my workouts on my mood lol I saw that somewhere and it made so much sense
My mood is always tired when I think about exercise so I got to find another way.

Kidding aside, that does make sense. When I'm not really feeling it, I'll just do a long slow run instead of a HIIT run.

Back