Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I might have to invest on gettin more resistance bands to have at work. I didn't know they were the real deal.

Does quinoa taste good? I have some but I’m hesitant to make it.

Depends on what dish you make wit it.

I like it. I had certain dishes where I pretty much inhaled it b/c it was so good..

Also try cauliflower rice. It's good too when you season it

Watched that Ronnie Coleman doc on Netflix...cot damn.

That shot took a toll on him something serious

Are waist trainers legit or a fad?

Thinking about coppin one for the Mrs but not if they pointless

What app is this? That is sick how you got your data all recorded
Starting Strength

im about to head out, but its $9 and on both IOS and Google play, but watch this. Its a couple years old, but you get the gist

I’m giving up sweets again after Thanksgiving... I may have a slice of pie tomorrow lol

Going through a rough patch with my running. I played ball one day a week for a couple of weeks and it threw my shit all off. My foot slapping the ground like a mufucka. Got to get my gait back right.

Last edited:
Watching this body building doc called "Generation Iron 2" on Netflix.

Its actually good. One of the people they got on there is Rich Piana. A lot of the bodybuilders and folks in the industry dont like this guy. Lol.

Bruh gives no fuccs admitting to taking steroids and other HGH's. Welp...he dead now.

Watching this body building doc called "Generation Iron 2" on Netflix.

Its actually good. One of the people they got on there is Rich Piana. A lot of the bodybuilders and folks in the industry dont like this guy. Lol.

Bruh gives no fuccs admitting to taking steroids and other HGH's. Welp...he dead now.

I watched that awhile back. Netflix has some dope fitness docs. Almost all the folks that are professional lifters or fitness models use steroids or growth hormones. Some cycle differently and get a sleek physique with some mass, but then you got the mr. Olympia type dudes who obviously juice to get to the size they are. Shit takes such a toll on the body and hormones though after so much time.

I watched that awhile back. Netflix has some dope fitness docs. Almost all the folks that are professional lifters or fitness models use steroids or growth hormones. Some cycle differently and get a sleek physique with some mass, but then you got the mr. Olympia type dudes who obviously juice to get to the size they are. Shit takes such a toll on the body and hormones though after so much time.

Yeah some of them in the doc was making some good points. Like how social has made everyone a bodybuilder, and how the craft is being lost. Or how people like Kai realizing they can do more wit their careers.

I saw the Ronnie Coleman one last month...smh. Talk about taking a toll. Brotha's back is all jacked up.

Yeah some of them in the doc was making some good points. Like how social has made everyone a bodybuilder, and how the craft is being lost. Or how people like Kai realizing they can do more wit their careers.

I saw the Ronnie Coleman one last month...smh. Talk about taking a toll. Brotha's back is all jacked up.
That ronnie Coleman one was fucking crazy. Dude can barely walk and still in the gym working out and doing leg presses. Popping 30mg oxycodone like they're candy. I need a follow up on him after his surgery. Dude had no more discs his back was so compressed, I can't imagine that pain lol. I got one bulging disc in my lower back and if it slips my back is fucked for at least a week. Got me walking around weird af sometimes lol

Last edited:
Back