Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Used the rope didnt die i got the longer rope .. did 80 to 100... after i did my reps with the light rope when i first started i was stuck at 2 at a time then got comfortable and was getting 8 to 10... thats a max

Some of the times i choked up on the handles but i think ill tear the skin off my fingers ... looking forward to how this will feel later or at the end of the week
👍🏾👍🏾

Used the rope didnt die i got the longer rope .. did 80 to 100... after i did my reps with the light rope when i first started i was stuck at 2 at a time then got comfortable and was getting 8 to 10... thats a max

Some of the times i choked up on the handles but i think ill tear the skin off my fingers ... looking forward to how this will feel later or at the end of the week
👍🏾👍🏾
Shoulders will be on fire! Good shit. Will hit my squat rack later for legs.

For the last 3 chest days I started adding push-ups to failure at the end of every set I did. Then yesterday I threw 275 on the bar just to see something, that shit moved like it was 225. Definitely keeping this routine for a while.

For the last 3 chest days I started adding push-ups to failure at the end of every set I did. Then yesterday I threw 275 on the bar just to see something, that shit moved like it was 225. Definitely keeping this routine for a while.
I'ma try this

Back