Work Out, Get Fit Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a workout that takes exactly 5 min and will destroy your chest

Download an app called “interval timer”

2F5BD76C-3D17-42B4-8722-24DFF6AD5BBE.jpeg

Set it for 20 secs of work and 20 secs of rest

8 sets

Then just do push-ups during the work periods, that’s it.

You can alternate and mix in whatever style of push-ups you prefer and if it gets too hard at the end put your knees down.

Do whatever it takes to finish all 8 sets.

So since the epic fail by me a few weeks ago, I’ve been working on my stamina and started to hit the squat rack and also did some deadlifts. Feeling a little wobbly this morning and the back is a little sore but progress!!

Been using a recumbent bike an hour every day for about 2-3 weeks. Wanna say 2 weeks though. Just wanted to do it for cardio but I've noticed I've lost a couple pounds so that's cool

I'm still eating like a fat ass though so I don't expect to lose a lot lol I just wanted the cardio from it

I like the bike because I can just sit down and be on my phone for the hour

Where do you get these tires from?
Its prolly best to call up local tractor or farm equipment places and ask if theres any old tires they want picked up for free. Most times they will be glad to give em away as they often have to pay someone to take em.

I was lazy and I got a homie who had some tires for sell and i just told him give me the biggest one he had.

I had to suspend my workout activities for a while

after neglecting a nagging knee injury for shit....idk, maybe 8 years now, i ended up going to see a physical therapist.

The way he explained it to me was the tissue and joints and shit around my knees had gotten so weak that they were having a lot of torque and unnecessary twisting and turning b/c of how weak they were. The exercises they have me doing focus on those areas and I can tell its working as im not having a lot of the nagging pains i was experiencing doing simple shit like getting in and out of my car, using my clutch to shift, etc...

my treatment with them ends in June

Hey yall. So anyone who's been posting eith me for awhile probably knows ive been doing the keto diet since 2014. Ive lost 140lbs and maintained it. Im decently active on IG and document what I eat and evidence of gym participation, but for the last 3 months I've been experimenting and doing the carnivore diet.

I started working out in 2017, still doing keto. I was basically a deflated balloon and never really did consistent exercise until that year. Building muscle on keto can be a bit difficult due to the lack of carbohydrates in the diet so I made an IG to kind of just document the changes in my body. I just go to planet fitness so I dont get to so many compound exercises which really sucks, but ive still made some pretty decent progress imo. Ive been pretty consistent since 2017. 5am-630am workouts, and I do my own routine focusing on 2 different muscle groups depending on the day, mon-fri.

With that being said, ive been doing carnivore the last 3 months. Just simply to experiment, see what changes with my body and how I feel, and any other results.

Carnivore is still technically keto, but its mostly zero carb. I dont do very strict carnivore as I will have some dairy but keep it limited, and might use some Stevia in my coffee. Anyway, ive been doing it for 3 months now and would like to share some side by side results on the experiment. Left pic was in the first week, last week of February. Right pic was last Tuesday, 5/18/2021.

Sorry if the pics are ginormous, im doing this from my phone and can't really tell. Overall I feel fine. Not much difference from regular keto but I dont get much bloat anymore due to no veggies. I eat almost exclusively animal based. Just meat. Might have a steak topped with a little bit of mushrooms. Also I do eat avocado as they are super low carb and full of potassium and fat and other vitamins.

I try to eat grass-fed beef organs for the nutrition, but I just can't get into it. I found a supplement company online that sells flash frozen grass fed beef organs in capsules though and will hopefully give them a try later this month and see if there are any noticeable differences

Hey yall. So anyone who's been posting eith me for awhile probably knows ive been doing the keto diet since 2014. Ive lost 140lbs and maintained it. Im decently active on IG and document what I eat and evidence of gym participation, but for the last 3 months I've been experimenting and doing the carnivore diet.

I started working out in 2017, still doing keto. I was basically a deflated balloon and never really did consistent exercise until that year. Building muscle on keto can be a bit difficult due to the lack of carbohydrates in the diet so I made an IG to kind of just document the changes in my body. I just go to planet fitness so I dont get to so many compound exercises which really sucks, but ive still made some pretty decent progress imo. Ive been pretty consistent since 2017. 5am-630am workouts, and I do my own routine focusing on 2 different muscle groups depending on the day, mon-fri.

With that being said, ive been doing carnivore the last 3 months. Just simply to experiment, see what changes with my body and how I feel, and any other results.

Carnivore is still technically keto, but its mostly zero carb. I dont do very strict carnivore as I will have some dairy but keep it limited, and might use some Stevia in my coffee. Anyway, ive been doing it for 3 months now and would like to share some side by side results on the experiment. Left pic was in the first week, last week of February. Right pic was last Tuesday, 5/18/2021.

Sorry if the pics are ginormous, im doing this from my phone and can't really tell. Overall I feel fine. Not much difference from regular keto but I dont get much bloat anymore due to no veggies. I eat almost exclusively animal based. Just meat. Might have a steak topped with a little bit of mushrooms. Also I do eat avocado as they are super low carb and full of potassium and fat and other vitamins.

I try to eat grass-fed beef organs for the nutrition, but I just can't get into it. I found a supplement company online that sells flash frozen grass fed beef organs in capsules though and will hopefully give them a try later this month and see if there are any noticeable differences
Goat shit Lou Pac!!

I remember you being the obese nigga with the nasty bacon neck tees and now look at you! Salute

I been hitting my home gym like crazy. Only reason is because when I spend money I’m going to get my money’s worth, lol.

I just got a new cable pulley system, landmine barbell attachment, and lat pull down and straight bars. Now all I need is a couple more 45lb plates and adjustable dumbbells and I’m all set.

I been hitting my home gym like crazy. Only reason is because when I spend money I’m going to get my money’s worth, lol.

I just got a new cable pulley system, landmine barbell attachment, and lat pull down and straight bars. Now all I need is a couple more 45lb plates and adjustable dumbbells and I’m all set.
Yea bout to buy a battle rope for the backyard. Combine that with my tire flips i should be good.

Yea bout to buy a battle rope for the backyard. Combine that with my tire flips i should be good.
Yep, forgot I want the battle ropes too. I use the landmine squat and press to simulate the tire flip, though I know it’s not equivalent. Will probably get one eventually.

Y’all are so committed lol. I can’t work out at home. I’d get too complacent
I love working out at home. No commute to the gym, no waiting on equipment, etc. I get a full workout in half the time I normally would.

Plus I put the tv on a good show, which is what I’d be doing anyway if not working out. That’s how I get through a lot of shows so quick, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back