Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a nice 30 minute bike ride. Getting into a routine of working out in the beginning of my day verses the end. And I just replaced my bike seat so it's extra comfortable. Encouraging everyone to move their bodies today 🌅🙂. Probably will do another bike ride after work with my son. Focused on getting fit is a everyday priority.

Snapchat-164626287.jpg

@Black_Samson

How to you manage to bulk without getting fat?

I guess in other words, I know one of my issues is that I'm not eating enough so that I can start to see progress in gains but I'll not sure how to do that without packing on pounds in other areas

5 sets of weighted pull-ups and dips with a minute rest in between…3-4 days a week.

If you can do more than 10 regular pull ups/dips each set, then start adding 10 pound dumbbells to your feet.

Keep this up until you are able to do more than 10 reps than add 15 pounds…then 20 pounds…25 pounds etc..

Also try different hand variations throughout your 5 sets. You can do pronated grip, neutral grip, supinated grip pull-ups, horizontal dips (similar to muscle ups etc…)

These exercises are great for not only building strength, but also muscle size, endurance and cardio. You’ll be exercising your entire posterior and anterior chain (upper back, biceps, forearm, shoulders, triceps, chest, core muscles, neck muscles….pretty much everything except your legs)

You’d be surprised how much you’ll be sweating and burning while doing these two exercises together. I’ve trained people in calisthenics and they’ve said the same thing. A short, yet intense 20 minute workout is much better than staying hours in the gym doing light to medium workouts

5 sets of weighted pull-ups and dips with a minute rest in between…3-4 days a week.

If you can do more than 10 regular pull ups/dips each set, then start adding 10 pound dumbbells to your feet.

Keep this up until you are able to do more than 10 reps than add 15 pounds…then 20 pounds…25 pounds etc..

Also try different hand variations throughout your 5 sets. You can do pronated grip, neutral grip, supinated grip pull-ups, horizontal dips (similar to muscle ups etc…)

These exercises are great for not only building strength, but also muscle size, endurance and cardio. You’ll be exercising your entire posterior and anterior chain (upper back, biceps, forearm, shoulders, triceps, chest, core muscles, neck muscles….pretty much everything except your legs)

You’d be surprised how much you’ll be sweating and burning while doing these two exercises together. I’ve trained people in calisthenics and they’ve said the same thing. A short, yet intense 20 minute workout is much better than staying hours in the gym doing light to medium workouts
Pretty much what i do/have 5 days a week just maintaining

This guy has a great channel 9 out of 10 fitness channels are just showing off or telling you not to do tried and true shit.. its not or..
Its and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back