Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowly and surely I’m getting back to the gym regularly.

Proud of this effort on the leg press.

Last edited:
I been working out regularly for a minute now. Workouts aren’t my issue, diet is my issue. I don’t even be eating crazy like that, but I guess I’m just at that age (41) where you have to be hyper vigilant about your diet to see results.

I can tell my body composition is changing though because I’m more muscular than before, but this damn fat just won’t go away!

I been working out regularly for a minute now. Workouts aren’t my issue, diet is my issue. I don’t even be eating crazy like that, but I guess I’m just at that age (41) where you have to be hyper vigilant about your diet to see results.

I can tell my body composition is changing though because I’m more muscular than before, but this damn fat just won’t go away!
Remove straight carbs from your diet and introduce complex carbs. If you must eat straight carbs do not eat them post 6:30pm.

Good luck.

i got my babygirl with me this week and my diet has been garbage LMAO

i've been refereeing almost everyday and by the time im done, its something quick and fast.

like @TheNightKing i can feel my body composition changing, but seeing it is my struggle b/c i want that instant gratification...but i definitely feel the subtle increase in strength as evidenced by my stamina and ability to push out an extra set. NGL, been looking at a ton of IG pages purely for exercises but im not looking at these roided mofos trying to compare myself to them.

Switched from traditional squats to the power squat machine and its much better on my knees. Leg extensions used to give me hell as well, but im just trying to do more reps with lighter weight so that its not so taxing on my joints.

The sleeves on some of my tees are getting tighter so the bicep exercises i think are working but im trying to focus on forearms, triceps and shoulders as well

i got my babygirl with me this week and my diet has been garbage LMAO

i've been refereeing almost everyday and by the time im done, its something quick and fast.

like @TheNightKing i can feel my body composition changing, but seeing it is my struggle b/c i want that instant gratification...but i definitely feel the subtle increase in strength as evidenced by my stamina and ability to push out an extra set. NGL, been looking at a ton of IG pages purely for exercises but im not looking at these roided mofos trying to compare myself to them.

Switched from traditional squats to the power squat machine and its much better on my knees. Leg extensions used to give me hell as well, but im just trying to do more reps with lighter weight so that its not so taxing on my joints.

The sleeves on some of my tees are getting tighter so the bicep exercises i think are working but im trying to focus on forearms, triceps and shoulders as well
I look at all of those pages too, especially the ones that post daily workouts, but I know those dudes are spending literal hours in the gym.

I follow thedadwod on Instagram and he posts CrossFit related workouts that anyone can do. It’s probably one of the best ones for workouts I’ve found. I also follow _joeandrews. He’s the only one of the muscle heads I’ve found that actually post good lifting workouts.

I look at all of those pages too, especially the ones that post daily workouts, but I know those dudes are spending literal hours in the gym.

I follow thedadwod on Instagram and he posts CrossFit related workouts that anyone can do. It’s probably one of the best ones for workouts I’ve found. I also follow _joeandrews. He’s the only one of the muscle heads I’ve found that actually post good lifting workouts.
Yeah brah, I just look for exercises that are different so that I have variety but use practically the same movements

I can always tell a fugazi account cause they either always pumping their online training or they never post what they eat.

I ain't trying to be like a super Saiyan but I'm trying to take my shirt off at the beach this summer lol

Found a few accounts that show progress from maybe a year ago to present just to keep the motivation going and helping me keep realistic expectations

Yeah brah, I just look for exercises that are different so that I have variety but use practically the same movements

I can always tell a fugazi account cause they either always pumping their online training or they never post what they eat.

I ain't trying to be like a super Saiyan but I'm trying to take my shirt off at the beach this summer lol

Found a few accounts that show progress from maybe a year ago to present just to keep the motivation going and helping me keep realistic expectations
We on the sam page bro. Me and the Mrs. are going to Jamaica next July sans children so I’m trying to make her jealous, lol.

Check these ones out

smith.julian
coacheugeneteo
Iwannaburnfat
Jasonandlaurenpak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back