Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
it’s a new year and it never fails that somebody tryna lose some weight!

Especially since corona came through.

this thread is where you can post all about your workouts and progress.

Switched my diet up around November and havent been eating many carbs. Lost a decent amount of weight without even exercising. Got a little more to go before I reach my goal tho but i'm happy with the progress i've made.

I miss real rice tho lol

I completed day 1 of BodyBeast today, its a muscle buidling 90 day program. I plan to gain at least 10-15 pounds of muscle by the end of spring.

Last edited:
Been eating healthy since the first. I’m gonna really be more intentional about losing some weight this year since I got all the other priorities out the way in 2020. I’m looking into water aerobics classes but gotta see how well it will fit in my schedule.

tomorrow will be my first day back on my bike since I moved.

Been eating healthy since the first. I’m gonna really be more intentional about losing some weight this year since I got all the other priorities out the way in 2020. I’m looking into water aerobics classes but gotta see how well it will fit in my schedule.

tomorrow will be my first day back on my bike since I moved.
Let's get it. Keep the junk out of sight. The craving will go away in soon time, if they haven't already. Cutting out those empty calories from juices and sodas is one of the best things to make weight. Do you have a Peleton?

Let's get it. Keep the junk out of sight. The craving will go away in soon time, if they haven't already. Cutting out those empty calories from juices and sodas is one of the best things to make weight. Do you have a Peleton?

I want a Peleton so bad!

I’ve basically went back to no snacks/sweets in my house, even for my daughter like whatsoever. I drink a ton of water all day long. I’m currently sick so herbal teas will be my bestfriend a bit more than usual. I don’t use sweeteners for my tea at all.

I cook with low to no sodium. I started using more of Flavor God’s seasonings, them shits are good but I prefer more no sodium/salt free seasonings.

I’ve started back drinking my protein shakes as my first meal.

I’m still trying to figure out how to fit in working out twice a day again. I know I can do my fasted cardio in the mornings before work but once I’m off work, I’m ready to lay down. My work schedule makes shit hectic for me.

No. I don’t want one either.

I’ve basically went back to no snacks/sweets in my house, even for my daughter like whatsoever. I drink a ton of water all day long. I’m currently sick so herbal teas will be my bestfriend a bit more than usual. I don’t use sweeteners for my tea at all.

I cook with low to no sodium. I started using more of Flavor God’s seasonings, them shits are good but I prefer more no sodium/salt free seasonings.

I’ve started back drinking my protein shakes as my first meal.

I’m still trying to figure out how to fit in working out twice a day again. I know I can do my fasted cardio in the mornings before work but once I’m off work, I’m ready to lay down. My work schedule makes shit hectic for me.
What are your work hours like? Maybe try early morning workouts, get it out the way and have the rest of your day.

What are your work hours like? Maybe try early morning workouts, get it out the way and have the rest of your day.

When I’m not doing overtime 12:30. I have a toddler though and usually, she’s pretty good about letting me work out with the cardio. I got her a yoga mat of her own so she can feel included lol. I think I struggle with doing both my cardio for like an hour and my core or strength work outs before work.

I may try it out just to see if I can manage both before work though.

When I’m not doing overtime 12:30. I have a toddler though and usually, she’s pretty good about letting me work out with the cardio. I got her a yoga mat of her own so she can feel included lol. I think I struggle with doing both my cardio for like an hour and my core or strength work outs before work.

I may try it out just to see if I can manage both before work though.
Try cutting the cardio time in half

Yeah. Splitting cardio/strength training (30 minutes cardio, 30 minutes strengthening) sounds like it would better favor your schedule.

Can’t front, I’m sad LMAO. I actually enjoy cardio. When I first started I’d do like 10-15 minutes and be like “yep, I’ll stay fat”. I was over it but once I got to like 25 minutes then 35 and so on, I enjoy it a lot.

Can’t front, I’m sad LMAO. I actually enjoy cardio. When I first started I’d do like 10-15 minutes and be like “yep, I’ll stay fat”. I was over it but once I got to like 25 minutes then 35 and so on, I enjoy it a lot.
That's great, its always good when you enjoy your workouts. With cardio, it all depends on what your goal is. If you enjoy cardio and your end goal is weight loss continue the cardio (ex. 45 minutes), but give yourself time to tone your body/muscles aswell with strength training (10-15 minutes).

That's great, its always good when you enjoy your workouts. With cardio, it all depends on what your goal is. If you enjoy cardio and your end goal is weight loss continue the cardio (ex. 45 minutes), but give yourself time to tone your body/muscles aswell with strength training (10-15 minutes).

Now that may work. I didn’t want to feel like my workout was incomplete by doing only 10-15 minutes of strength training. So I can actually do 45 cardio and 15 strength and that 15 minutes still count for something? If so, I can rock with that much much more.

My goal is basically what you said.

Now that may work. I didn’t want to feel like my workout was incomplete by doing only 10-15 minutes of strength training. So I can actually do 45 cardio and 15 strength and that 15 minutes still count for something? If so, I can rock with that much much more.

My goal is basically what you said.
That sounds great. Do that 2-3x/week minimum and you will be good to go. Yeah 15 minutes strength training on top of the cardio is good. The strength training is what's going to get your body firmness and definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back