Welcome To aBlackWeb

words i live by

I’m not gon sit here and say I go above and beyond.

But I don’t do the bare minimum.

if you doing shit like that with something that pays your bills.....

:wtf11:

What is stopping some of yall from following your passions? If you have any. I can see working a dead end job/career as a stepping stone, pay bills or even to help invest in your passions. If you are doing the bare minimum at your job, use your energy on your goals while you are at that job, if possible. If you are at a job you hate or dont care about, and have no end goal of what you want out of life, you will be miserable.

Imagine getting work done to your car before a long road trip with your entire family and the person fixing your breaks....

I think we're working on different terms of what here minimum is too. I consider at least completing the job your paid to do correctly the bare minimum. As previously said certain bs jobs require this thinking essentially ??.

Like at one point when had to work bs general labor jobs I would look at folk going over the top above and beyond like straight dumbasses lmfao. All that shit for crumbs that you're getting shorted on. Not I gotta finesse the game lol

Back