Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women with tattoos

I got multiple exs tatted on me

I call then eczema cause they stay drying the pussy up

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
i never had anybody on me before the wife

my names never been on anybody before her

i was a lil jealous of people who had multiple people running around with their names on them....just on some clout shit i guess, like a bunch of baby mamas

seems stupid now

For the people who had their ex-partner tatted on them, would yall so it again for a future partner? Assuming yall are serious about each other.

For the people who had their ex-partner tatted on them, would yall so it again for a future partner? Assuming yall are serious about each other.
Yup

My tats are my diary for when Alzheimer's set it. If the next one adds to my life, they'll get immortalized

i talked to a few that had names on them....never really cared enough to demand a cover up

I guess if shit was really serious I'd want that

If you demand your girl to cover up a tattoo of an ex, you're insecure. I don't see anything wrong with a partner having a tattoo or keeping things like rings belonging to an ex. We all have a past.

If you demand your girl to cover up a tattoo of an ex, you're insecure. I don't see anything wrong with a partner having a tattoo or keeping things like rings belonging to an ex. We all have a past.

i cant just say everybody's insecure....ideally, nobody wants to look at another persons name on their s/o's body

niggas used to "make" their girls get tatted on their back so any other niggas hittin had to look at it, like a brand or some shit

again these werent serious relationships tho....i'd skeet on ya ex's tattoo

i cant just say everybody's insecure....ideally, nobody wants to look at another persons name on their s/o's body

niggas used to "make" their girls get tatted on their back so any other niggas hittin had to look at it, like a brand or some shit

again these werent serious relationships tho....i'd skeet on ya ex's tattoo
Sir...why are you chatting up a troll? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
i have no idea, my post was quoted so i responded lol

aint this his thread?

Back