Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW...

JUDAH

OG
This stems from a post @Duwop made in @Race Jones thread.

Y'all are the "fairer" sex. You (most of you) master the game of subtlety.

Let's say you are on to a guy that hasn't made a move yet. Whether it's an initial attraction and you want to make it know your interested, or it's someone you've known a while and they just aren't moving fast enough for you.

How do you let them know the drawls are theirs without outright saying it?

I'm direct af so I'm probably just gonna say it... either that or invite him over and answer the door wearing nothing but lip gloss. Leave nothing to interpretation.

tenor.gif

Well

That's one way to get the point across lol

This stems from a post @Duwop made in @Race Jones thread.

Y'all are the "fairer" sex. You (most of you) master the game of subtlety.

Let's say you are on to a guy that hasn't made a move yet. Whether it's an initial attraction and you want to make it know your interested, or it's someone you've known a while and they just aren't moving fast enough for you.

How do you let them know the drawls are theirs without outright saying it?

imma just say it.

im very blunt.

“pussy yours baby” period

Imma also say i been out the game a long time.

So maybe women are moving different these days.

Fellas of the ABW, tell us some of the hints women throw yall have noticed as well.

I'm direct af so I'm probably just gonna say it... either that or invite him over and answer the door wearing nothing but lip gloss. Leave nothing to interpretation.

Goat.

As a dude though, cant imagine getting the invite to a chicks crib and not make sure to have a pack of condoms with me.

Lol at thinking im going over to just talk.

Dont get me wrong, she might have invited me over just to talk, but Im going over there to fuck

Back