Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women of ABW

Remy_LeGermz

What's the most egregiously sexual thing a man has done in your presence that you were just not with. How did you react and what did you do?

Yall think bad of me

This was inspired by the conversation about AJ from 106 and park. How dude just whipped it out on her in the whip. She was afraid of rape so she just gave him a hand job and bounced.

I was amazed at this brazenness

A little over a year ago, an older man in a position of power at my job (albeit not over me) stopped me and ushered me into his office. We saw each other completely by chance and all I'd said was a brief good morning. He proceeds to show me a video that was the subject of a sex scandal on a college campus at that time. Said video was VERY explicit, the chick in the video was butt naked and performing sexual acts on the man in the video. I was shocked, uncomfortable, I felt dirty and, in a way, propositioned if I'm being honest. I got of there immediately and I now avoid him at all costs. I knew what he did was wrong but felt like if I told, it would be "my fault" because of what I look like.

It’s like 3 females posting fam and this prolly why...just pm those females and get ur rocks off

This nigga bout to be on the bus pleasuring himself
It’s like 3 females posting fam and this prolly why...just pm those females and get ur rocks off
V1LCjOx.png yall chill, I'm being serious and this is a serious matter. As good men we neglect just how savage other men can he towards women. We neglect how impactful those events can be for women. We neglect to give women a place where they can feel safe in communicating to guys like us that are empathetic, that we can understand that the shit does happen more than we like to admit. And if you are doing some of the things that we bring force. You can see how it affects women, and you can learn from this.

Reactions: Lea
A little over a year ago, an older man in a position of power at my job (albeit not over me) stopped me and ushered me into his office. We saw each other completely by chance and all I'd said was a brief good morning. He proceeds to show me a video that was the subject of a sex scandal on a college campus at that time. Said video was VERY explicit, the chick in the video was butt naked and performing sexual acts on the man in the video. I was shocked, uncomfortable, I felt dirty and, in a way, propositioned if I'm being honest. I got of there immediately and I now avoid him at all costs. I knew what he did was wrong but felt like if I told, it would be "my fault" because of what I look like.
I'm sorry that happened to you, and it most likely was him propositioning you. Thinking shit like that is cool with a woman you don't even know is bullshit.

Some men are stupid. Like a woman is going to be turned on and want to have sex with him by watching a college sex tape, smh.

Sorry you had to even be in that position.

WOW.

Its crazy to me how a man can even think that this is ok...

That dude is trash and deserves to be dealt with

giphy.webp

Back