Welcome To aBlackWeb

women claims Casanova beat her up (turns himself in)

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

Around 4:40 a.m. Monday, Rucker was inside The Good Stuff Diner on West 14th Street. She says Casanova was also there with a group. Rucker tells PIX11, after the waitress brought her food she wanted to show her meal off on Instagram live.

Rucker says Casanova thought she was putting him in the live post.

According to Rucker, that’s when Casanova and his crew attacked. One man put her in a chokehold, dragged out of the booth and pulled her across the diner. She remembers Casanova grabbing her arm, her phone and deleting her Instagram live post.

Rucker is confident the man who attacked her was Casanova, she recognized him and the signature chain he wears.

She knows who Casanova is down to the “signature chain that he wears” but she wasn’t putting him on her live? Not saying those two facts can’t be mutually exclusive, I’m just saying I doubt it. If it played out how she says then she was better off just keeping it a buck about recording him.

But whatever the circumstance it sounds to me like his mans is the one responsible for messing her up & she’s saying he assaulted her too because opportunists are going to jump on opportunities.

There’s undoubtedly footage of this though, be it security or phone videos. We’ll see shortly.

so the nigga grabbed choked her and took her arm and deleted the post all at once and she saw his chains as he did it?

She knows who Casanova is down to the “signature chain that he wears” but she wasn’t putting him on her live? Not saying those two facts can’t be mutually exclusive, I’m just saying I doubt it. If it played out how she says then she was better off just keeping it a buck about recording him.

But whatever the circumstance it sounds to me like his mans is the one responsible for messing her up & she’s saying he assaulted her too because opportunists are going to jump on opportunities.

There’s undoubtedly footage of this though, be it security or phone videos. We’ll see shortly.
yep...sounds like his mans choked her. but if he touched her arm and took her phone...he guilty too. but not just him alone

He probably should've taken that chain off. How mad can I be at how other races treat our Queens when we doin shit like this. Over Instagram? Bloods nowadays...

Seems like the question becomes who ordered for her to get snatched up. If it was Cassanova, then whether he personally touched her or not doesn't matter because he made the call.

200.gif

I mean he didn’t. Like we’ve been saying it looks like his mans did the assault after Cas had already stepped outside. He fucked up by taking the phone and then leaving his livelihood/reputation in another mans hands by having dude handle the situation.

I’m sure he wasn’t expecting dude was going to choke shorty out until her body was limp though.

I mean he didn’t. Like we’ve been saying it looks like his mans did the assault after Cas had already stepped outside. He fucked up by taking the phone and then leaving his livelihood/reputation in another mans hands by having dude handle the situation.

I’m sure he wasn’t expecting dude was going to choke shorty out until her body was limp though.

He gonna be held responsible because of the phone.

Back