Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women’s History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fw @Race Jones.

Don't ever let them naggers and haters stop you from doin' what you do Queen. Very down to Earth.

#SALUTE
iu

Up next!

All Hail Race Jones,

And if you don't, now you kno...who are we kidding you KNOW! The lady with an opinion as sharp as her wit. When Race hits the scene, class is in session, so you better have your books open and ya minds open. Whether she schooling us on our history, making us aware of our present, or preparing us for a potential future, Race is continuously at the front lines for our ppl and advocating for positive change. She is the magnet, the posters are the nails....and whether you following her or she dragging you one thing for certain...you'll be drawn to her orbit whenever she touches down. Most savage isn't just a title, it's a life. @Race Jones these flowers are for you...

View attachment 477489

Thank you so much for the kind words Kandy!

@Race Jones is a pillar to this online community.

She's someone that actually wants to see y'all grow and do better.

Not to mention she's beautiful,etherous, and funny af.

I wish there was more like her and at the same time, I'm glad there's not.

You're one in a million @Race Jones ❤️

Here are some threads made by Race.
take some time to enjoy.

All Hail Whis Khalifa,

We met this girl when a few years and what we loved most, she had so much soul. Many are accolades we can bestow on you Chicago's Finest. When she not knocking heads in the battle chamber in the name of Trill, you can find her effortless navigating the balance between unbiased mod and level headed member throughout the site. With a reputation for being hard but fair, chances are she has helped you behind the scenes and you don't even know it. The Red Light Special is on deck @Whis Khalifa and these flowers, and buds, are for you

1614950840970.gif

Back when she went by The Bride, we battled twice on the IC. I lumped her up the first time. Second time she knocked my head off. I'll never forget she said she was gon make some Gabi slippers and crip walk on my corpse....or some shit like that ???

Great poster all around and another one I'm pulling up on when we can safely travel ouchea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back