Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women’s History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whis the greatest... She go harder than most niggaz, and still more sweeter than most women.... Always keeps it real, stays down to earth.... One of my day 1's....

Whenever I was on my best bullshit on the internet, please believe Whis was somewhere close waiting to bust. That's fam right there ✊?♥️

Shout out to my trill fam @Whis Khalifa I'm going to try to keep it short and brief because I can write an essay lol, but I first took a liking to her style on the eye see in the roast the poster above thread a couple of years ago, and going glock for glock with legends and said to myself, "this woman is funny af". The first woman poster on the eye see that had me continuously crying laughing. I automatically became a fan of her art. Most definitely a 1st class trill one, trill personified, keep it trill at all cost and her enemies are my enemies

@Whis Khalifa has always given off that dope ass homegirl or sister vibe......like if ABW was the block everybody would kick it at her crib or go to her for advice or when they needed something.....she'll look out for you and she'll tell you the truth, not what you wanna hear

another nod at what Mars said, she can hold her own but also has a softer side and that combo is comforting in a way....she's just somebody you wanna be friends with on or off the board

its been a pleasure for many years now, and hopefully many more to come.....if we should ever cross paths I always got 1 (or 12) to burn wit ya baby

tenor.gif

@Whis Khalifa You are one of the greatest, humblest, genuine, and most caring persons I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and I wish nothing but the best of blessing unto you, in this life and the next. You do our city sooooo proud.

#SouthSideRidah

my baby made it

tenor.gif

@Whis Khalifa what needs to be said that wasnt said already?
from her posts to when she was spitting lyrics to holding down the chi. to when niggas confused about whats bannable,......she comes and bans a nigga and rolls back out....i see you .

like someone else said...totally balanced

salute

:callme:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back