Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Women’s History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
March is Women’s History Month. This thread will be used to recognize women in history but not just any women. We will recognize the women of ABW and what they have brought to the site.

Every other day we will dedicate to a woman who has been on ABW, past and present. Please only stick to the woman who has the spotlight for that day. Every woman deserves their FULL shine.

A9173EAF-44A1-418D-B4D7-5A52BB8CA49A.png

Today and tomorrow we dedicate to

Gabi-

All Hail ShutUpGabi,
First of her name, Protector of the Netflix, Breaker Of The Firestick, Khaleesi of the great Reeltalk aka the Auntie Of Dragons. When she is not putting us on to many film and tv shows, you can find her calling out LSA trolls, highkey feminist, and broke bum dudes alike. Calm, collected, and intelligent with wits to match, she can bop with the best of them across multiple subs forums. Oh, did I fail to mention she a member nominated Mod also? Lowkey and yet highly respected by her peers, these flowers are for you @shutupGabi

Thank you Gabi for not only being an awesome contributor to the cinema section but just to the community. Your perspective is always one that is appreciated because you have the ability to share your experiences that while may be unique to you, they tend to be relatable to everyone.

You are witty when it comes to the debates and you often drop gems whether you realize it or not.

1614601270217.gif

I’m here for it.

Gabi always bring the powerful and short yet very insightful posts. Then dips out like “ let that marinate , nigga”.

I always say highly respected ...cuz niggas don’t try her. They disagree and stfu.

I wish she post more.
she be keeping all the thorough to herself.

Awww shucks yall...this was really nice to see first thing in the AM

tenor.gif

Congrats @shutupGabi

You're a great member and contributor to the site! Once you enter the world of Anime you will have completed the hat trick!

Start with Naruto

For years I thought she was a dude named Gabriel back in the IC days

despite her doubtful and shady set claiming during the GOT glory days, she still is one of the goat posters. We should honor her with a damn name change btw, fuck is this shut up bs?!

get BosL to sign up here Gab, he still has the podcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back