Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman who licked tub of ice cream faces up to 20 years in prison

Uh. Smash tho.

*insert wee bay shoulder shrug gif*

She's underage.

giphy.gif

ya'll gotta realize something

most of these people are paying for the shit, drinking/licking whatever, then putting back on the shelf

like, damn, you that thirsty for fame?

how about cure cancer or some shit. At least you would be celebrated instead of mocked

Damn, they gonna have to start putting ice cream in them little plastic boxes like they do baby formula.

ya'll gotta realize something

most of these people are paying for the shit, drinking/licking whatever, then putting back on the shelf

like, damn, you that thirsty for fame?

how about cure cancer or some shit. At least you would be celebrated instead of mocked

Yea itā€™s totally easy to cure cancer vs going viral. Terrible analogy bruh

The main question is why would you care either way

I'm just curious what could make a person do what you said and logistically how did you pull this off? Lol. How did you piss in bag and box set up unless you pissed in the ice bin part? If you pissed in the ice bin part, how did you get the piss up their? Did you actually stand on the counter everyday or put the piss in a bucket and put it in the ice bin? How could people not smell the piss smell coming from the machine? When other people cleaned the machine they didn't notice the smell and let the shift managers know about it?

I would imagine that you aren't too trusting of restaurants after knowing what you did while you worked at one, unless you don't mind drinking piss or think other people would never do what you claimed to do?

All of this is just fascinating on a multitude of levels................

I'm just curious what could make a person do what you said and logistically how did you pull this off? Lol. How did you piss in bag and box set up unless you pissed in the ice bin part? If you pissed in the ice bin part, how did you get the piss up their? Did you actually stand on the counter everyday or put the piss in a bucket and put it in the ice bin? How could people not smell the piss smell coming from the machine? When other people cleaned the machine they didn't notice the smell and let the shift managers know about it?

Bruh I was lying

I would imagine that you aren't too trusting of restaurants after knowing what you did while you worked at one, unless you don't mind drinking piss or think other people would never do what you claimed to do?

All of this is just fascinating on a multitude of levels................

Back